• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone considered this theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curbside_Prophet

alright my theory is well alot of people think bhk is soras shell well how do we know sora is not the shell? im mean i never actually heard anyone said it and it could work.what do you all think?

T

The Marauder

Shells have no hearts, Sora has a heart. BHK does not.

Slayer42

Run, very far away, before the flames of hell devour your soul. I posted the same thing about three months ago and i think they are still flaming me about it. So you're theory is completely and totally wrong.

Darknetwork

Roxas has a heart since he can wield not one but 2 keyblades. You need a heart to wield a keyblade same with sora. And if you don't believe so then you might as well think that everyone in the org has a keyblade.

Oblivion115

actually if you go to the main site you will find out that Roxas is soras shell cus "hilight to read:" "roxas is #13 in the organization so that means he a nobody and he left the organization to find out about sora but diz and namine knocked him out,put him in twilight town, and messed whith his memories and they want him to fuse with sora but Axel doesnt cus Roxas was best friends with him in the organization! and who wants to lose their best friend?
Link to info above"SPOILERS" http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/137292462.shtml

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
That seems really fishy to me. How can you wield a Keyblade, let a lone two, if one does npt have a Heart? I'm not saying SE is wrong, but that does present a loop-hole. Perhaps the BHK has a piece of Sora's Heart within him? I'll find out more...but I don't want to spoil the game more than I already have for myself.

starry_eyed_hero

Look, if you really wanna know if BHK is Sora's shell or whatever, then you could always check the Spoiler forum, they probably have something in there about it by now. I dont know for sure though, I dont usually look in that forum since I'm trying my best to avoid spoilers.

Oblivion115

well they said Roxas and Namine are special nobodies cus when they were formed"whenkairi lost her heart and when sora turned into a heartless" they kept a piece of the original persons heart and thats why they are spiecial and Roxas can wield a keyblade.

starry_eyed_hero

Oblivion115 said:
well they said Roxas and Namine are special nobodies cus when they were formed"whenkairi lost her heart and when sora turned into a heartless" they kept a piece of the original persons heart and thats why they are spiecial and Roxas can wield a keyblade.
Wait, who said that? The people in the spoiler forum?

Ah! dude, dont go spreadin stuff from the spoiler forum out into the other forums. That's majorly uncool. What happens in the spoiler forum should stay in the spoiler forum.

Darknetwork

omg, unless you give me a link, that has an actually quoete from the game, from a non forum based site... that is the ONLY way I believe that a guy who wields TWO keyblades has no heart. Until then plz stop spamming these n00by posts about Roxas being a shell.

Oblivion115

srry 4 double posting but thats not where it says the thing about namine and roxasbeing special, it think i got that from Xaldin's thread sumwhere
Btw the link above is the same one as i gave before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back