• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone gotten Roxas to level 99?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hey, um, has anyone here gotten Roxas to level 99 on Day 3 in the awakening area? I'm attempting to do it by having one save file with just Roxas in that one area, but I was wondering if anyone has actually accomplished this.

Haku

<3
I have never tried that, I think that it takes too much time to level up that far.

Puck

Well, I got him to level 12 on Proud( I picked the wand on this play through). 87 levels to go :thumbsup: .

seed/of/ireland

Never tried but that would be awesome be cause u would start with Sora at level 99!!!:thumbsup:
But then there would be no leveling up 4 Sora!!!:thumbdown:

PS. Good luck

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
wow, umm...lets see..how do i put this.........that would take FOREVER!! and it wouldnt be that exciting, the same thing over and over and over again?? thatd drive me crazy

Josh

Silver Member
well Someone has done it before on destiny islands on the first game. I think this is possible if you have no life

armytaco

Well, if you want to see what it would be like, I suggest a gameshark. Cuz it would be soooooo boring to try to accomplish that.

Puck

^What would be the fun in using a cheat device? You got to do it the REAL way. And that's what I'm doing whenever I get the chance to play KH2.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
to do this the only thing you will accomplish is the comprimise of you having absolutely no life!!!!

mongoose300

haha reminds me of the time i tried on destiny islands. I got to level 21 and just gave up cause i dont have enough patience.

good luck though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back