• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone gotten Roxas to level 99?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
it would be much more bearable if wasnt the same enemies over and over. if there was different waves of enemies it would be much more fun, but there isnt so its not...

Eternamente926

I got up to level 13 as Roxas on Proud Mode once... got kinda bored of it after a while, but I wanted to at least hit 13 for the little stupid pun of getting #13 to level 13 =p

Hollow Hearts

Sanctuary, KH2 theme song reversed

the theme song to KH2 sounds much cooler played backwards.
but thats jus my opinion. here's the link to the youtube video.:thumbsup:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQy43m6x8bI" target="_blank">

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm now at Level 15 and i'm making my move to 16. Hehehehehehe.

LinkSlySora

That would take a loooooooooooooong time because each dusk gives 6 exp, and it takes thounsends of exp to get to 99........ it would take forever even with 1 hit kills.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
wowee.

I've only gotten up to like, level 7, let alone 99...

I must try it!!!

Caminee

what are you lvling on? you could go in the mansion but i dont know if u can leave and come back in. i remember i saved it before the axel 2 fight as roxas and i tried to leave the mansion to see the deserts that were in the thread (sunset horizon speculations) and it said "i shouldnt leave just yet" when i approached the door

Maverick E.S

Virus
I know that would be very long to do i wouldn't might going to lvl 20 but dag lvl 99 you'll be going that for some time..but i wonder how many lvls yo can acomplish in one whole day? 0_o lol

SifeOner

I'm now at Level 15 and i'm making my move to 16. Hehehehehehe.

Lol, I'm surprized you're actually going with it. All you'll do is get to 99 after 3 years and say,"Wow...I did it.:eek:_O: ..." So, It'll be a mega waste of time and money(electricity). So whatever, do what you gotta do.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Ladies and gentlemen, this is very hard to do. But I'm going to do it. And just think I'm also going to try to beat the game on proud using magic as my only attack( as soon as I get magic in Hollow Bastion).

I got several different saved games. So if this ever gets boring, I can just go to another save.

A

axelorder13

no dat will take way 2 long but i did try 2 do that in kh1 wit sora on destiny island i got 2 lvl 25 or sumthin den quit

A

axelorder13

it took me lik 3 days jus 2 get my sora 2 lvl 25 or sumwere around there n it was me n my cousin playin i had my cousin do alot 4 me cuz i got so tired lol

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
each time I play a kingdom hearts game from the begining, I always tell myself that I'll geet a high level in the begining. I got 14 with Roxas, got bored of fighting dusks over and over and just continued with the game after that. I got to about 20 on destiny islands.
good luck trying though. There are ten dusks in the area right before twilight thorn so each time you fight through there you get 60xp. Fight'em, go back to are before (there's a save point if you need it) and do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back