• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone noticed the new pics on the KH2 OFF Site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Due to the new info on the 2 new world names*Port Royal and Timeless River*, I think this has been overlooked.Just in case no one has noticed yet, there are some new screens on the KH2 official site. There aren't many, but they are still nice to look at. I would post them, but they are in "Flash" format. To see these screens, go here http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/. Click the 3rd section and see the "World Strories" There is 1 new screen for "Port Royal" and 2 new screens for "Atlantica".

The new pic for "Port Royal" is the 4th pic you will see in the slide Show.

The two new pics for "Atlantica" are 1st and 4th pics in the slide show. Everything else we've seen in Magazines, but they are much higher quality. We have only seen "part" of the 5th pic in the slide show. This is it:

img89.png
The one on the official site is higher quality and shows the whole picture!

You guys enjoy!

NettikGirl

These are awesome! Thank you so much!
I think Sora's covering Flounder's eyes, because they're in the lagoon scene. You know, the place in the movie when Sebastion sings "Kiss the Girl." You're a little too young for this stuff, Flounder!
^^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awesome...so now we know the names of the POTC and SBW worlds.....

And for you who don't know yet:

Steam Boat Willie: Timeless River

Pirates of the Caribbean: Port Royal

Sweet...but I gotta get use to calling them that now...

coolazice7

he isnt just talking about the world names. when you have clicked through to whatever world you want, you can click an orange button at the top and it will show pics of that world... some of the worlds like atlantica have new pics....

NEO9011

i havent seen that pic of donald and goofy standing in front of the door. that almost proves that the door in merlins world is the door to timeless river. The names are good to know. The PotC world name also hints to the possibility of there being a time when we getto actually go to the port itself.

S'SH of LIGHT

Im sorry i know now what was wrong
its becouse the first time i went in this site which was before any kh2 based site was shown.
i whent in it but in as the user name as Engligh and i took it off.
and the new worlds were shown but thanks any way

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
wow dude that is awesome...i never thought of looking at that site again cus i thought it wasnt gonna get updated ne time soon...good job...some1 should give u a rep point haha
translations ne 1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back