• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone seena KH2 commercial yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone seen a KH2 commercial yet? I was just wondering if I am missing it or if it hasnt come out yet on TV.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
They'll probably have commercials the day it's released. >.<

Well, maybe a few days before it's released, I don't know. Somebody e-mail the heck outta Square for an answer. XD

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
So, form what i have heard, no, there arent commercials, but we should expect them a few days before KH releases.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'll be so excited when I start to see KH2 commercials on television. I can only think of MTV Overdrive and Gamestop for commercials.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I have seen some. They were both on the VH1 and MTV networks. They weren't very long though. It is nothing that we havent already seen

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah i said about the mtv one a few posts ago and about the other one i only know about gamestop but in like your own tv nop

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't know why, but I'll be happy if Disney Channel starts to advertise KH2. Did they advertise KH1? Maybe Disney Channel will talk about KH2 on "Disney 411."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back