• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone tried getting the secret ending on standard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

everydaygamer

i mean i didn't think it would be so bad but completing the report section for all 3 characters seems ridiculous. I'm thinking I'm just gonna do the whole game on proud mode now. good thing its a good game lol.

but seriously has anyone actually managed pull off this crazy task?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I planned to, but after looking at the journal, I decided it really wasn't worth the time and trouble, and skipped right over to Proud mode.

everydaygamer

my tradition with KH has always been play standard first to judge difficulty then do proud for secret ending but i think this is the hardest one to do on standard in any kh game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i decided it'd be easier for critical tahn to go thru the journal trouble.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
my tradition with KH has always been play standard first to judge difficulty then do proud for secret ending but i think this is the hardest one to do on standard in any kh game.

Which is why I didn't play Standard.

impart

Climb The Sky
hell no!

100% completion is ridiculous

I feel really bad for the people who dont know about the final episode and are going to think the ending is aqua about to go out and find terra.

that would be the worst ending ever

secret ending's should be unlocked for the purpose of enjoyment.
not as a necessity to the story line

Awards
Im on standard... My only problem with it is that you have to beat all the mini games on each level and i SUCK at them. I collected all the stickers and treasures for all 3 of them, but i think itll be a LOOOOOOOOONG time before i complete the mini games for all 3 of them. I just ended up youtube-ing the secret ending... But i am not giving up! :p

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah. ugh the mini games.

I only ever want to play them when im not forced

although I admit the pinball machine was just awesome, I really enjoyed that. I dont think it counts as a mini game though....

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Question: On Proud, you get the Last Episode just by beating all 3 Scenarios, right? And then you get the Secret Ending from beating the Last Episode?

If confused with there be 2 things to unlock.

Awards
Question: On Proud, you get the Last Episode just by beating all 3 Scenarios, right? And then you get the Secret Ending from beating the Last Episode?

If confused with there be 2 things to unlock.

You still have to get all of xehanorts reports to unlock the final episode, but u just have to beat it to unlock the secret ending. Same goes for critical mode.

darkblue

yeah , first kh on proud right off the bat.

my god the mini games .... I just can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back