• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Master Xehanort ever gotten mad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
In every game he has appeared in he's never been mad. This is the original MX btw. Ansem has gotten mad a few times, but I've never seen Xehanort himself lose it. I'm still waiting to see how that will work.

master-xehanort.jpg

Bastard

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The "problem" is that he always has backup plans, so naturally, he's not afraid if one plan fails.
When he realizes it's over tho, we'll probably see him at least like "oh shit".

Muke

whatever
Awards
The "problem" is that he always has backup plans, so naturally, he's not afraid if one plan fails.
When he realizes it's over tho, we'll probably see him at least like "oh shit".
^^^

This is basically what it looks like when MX is planning something.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well xemans thought rage was pretty important so there's that

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think the closest that Geezernort has ever gotten to anger was when Ventus refused to use the darkness, but that was more like irritation than actual anger...

Well of course Xemnas thinks rage is important, the dude's a Sith Lord.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have a good feeling we will see him have a major meltdown at the climax of the game when all of his grand plans are ruined. He'll start screaming and cursing which Sora and the others will use to their advantage

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have a good feeling we will see him have a major meltdown at the climax of the game when all of his grand plans are ruined. He'll start screaming and cursing which Sora and the others will use to their advantage

cussing in a disney game? finally, the darker and gritty disney we've longed for.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, I think Xehanort got angry in DDD, when in Nothing Gathers Mickey stops time and he and Riku are about to escape. YMX then comes and yells "hands off!". If we assume MX had was in control of the body in that point, then I guess he was the one who got angry.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, he might have been angry, but he still didn't lose it.
Which I think would only happen if someone important betrayed him or whatever. But since he's always like "heh, I got a backup", I guess we'll only see him desperate in the end, not really furious.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think Master Xehanort will have a breakdown a la witnesses in Ace Attorney cases. When he realizes that he's thrown everything he's capable of, he'll comprehend he's no longer in a position of being an all-powerful force, pity himself, and outright lose it. Hell, I can picture him trying to kill one of the characters before he bites the dust.

I can also envision a scenario where Master Xehanort only realizes his powerlessness only after Sora lands the finishing blow.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can also envision a scenario where Master Xehanort only realizes his powerlessness only after Sora lands the finishing blow.

Reminds me of how Bellatrix Lestrange kept making fun of Molly Weasley in her final battle even until the second she realized she was dead.
I could also see that with him.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reminds me of how Bellatrix Lestrange kept making fun of Molly Weasley in her final battle even until the second she realized she was dead.
I could also see that with him.
^^^ THIS. Although I don't know what you're talking about, I get the vibe that it is EXACTLY what Xehanort will do: he'll underestimate Sora's trusting of linking his heart with others, while Xehanort only relies on manipulating others for his own agenda. It'll be the typical "good prevails evil".

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
^^^ THIS. Although I don't know what you're talking about, I get the vibe that it is EXACTLY what Xehanort will do: he'll underestimate Sora's trusting of linking his heart with others, while Xehanort only relies on manipulating others for his own agenda. It'll be the typical "good prevails evil".

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is what I am talking about :c
But yeah, I agree. That's actually a quite common thing in series' where friendship and stuff plays a big role.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^Yep, exactly like, "My friends are my power!" line is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back