• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Tekken been canned?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

griever

I'm starting to become concerned by the complete lack of info coming out concerning Tekken 6. I know Namco hasn't really been doing any other particularly pressing projects lately either so it can't be that they are pre-occupied, certainly not in any particularly effective way.

I have seen a few things here and there popping up on the Tekken Wiki but that new info is extremely few and verily far apart.

Anyways my point is I'm wondering if anyone has a decent news site that is more up to date than anything I know, and how Tekken 6 is coming along in its production.

If you could set my heart at ease I would be greatful.

Lets Talk Sex

Well, I have no site for you, I'm afraid but they have to do the arcade version first, I do believe. That could be the reason you haven't seen anything fresh.

They would never stop making Tekken! It's making them way too much money :)

S

Shadow Soldier

If you want up to date news by the minute as the info is released. I recommend Kotaku. There's also Joystiq as well.

Macabre

Gold Member
Eh,Tekken 6 hasn't stopped in development.
Well yeah,there hasn't been any new info or news about it but that doesn't mean it's canceled.

Tekken is one of Namco's most popular franchise,why would they stop it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back