• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has this been explain?! If not do you believe it will be explain in the future titles?! (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

First of all I don't know if there is any thread related to this subject, if there is my honest apologizes since I didn't see any where this was discussed.

So it seems all the nobodies known so far have exactly the same appearance that their somebodies form have.

Although this doesn't apply to Roxas and Naminé.

About Roxas it has been explain why he doesn't look like Sora since
Spoiler Spoiler Show

What about Naminé?! Is there any special reason why she is so different from Kairi?! Or do you think Kairi harbors somebodie's heart within her but it has not been revealed yet?! The reason why Naminé has abilities that Kairi don't make me wonder about this as well.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Im pretty sure it involves the abnormal way in which she was created. Instead of standard heart loss, Kairi's heart rested inside Sora, and when he unlocked his heart, Namine was created. If it was a standard transfromation, it would be safe to assume that Namine would look like Kairi.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ven's heart probably just played a factor in her appearance since she was made through Sora, too.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The main difference is the hair :/

But idk, we don't even know for sure if she was a nobody. It might have something to do with Ven.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's highly probable that Ven's injured, napping heart also had an influence here.
If i remember correctly when Sora stabbed himself, he freed Kairi's heart and lost his own. Inside his heart however, was Ven's, since Sora's heart couldn't shelter it anymore it became stuck in Sora's body.
It was however said that both Roxas and Naminé where born using Sora's body and soul, the only difference was that Roxas came from Sora while Naminé came from Kairi's heart => so when Ven's heart affected Roxas's appearance it's quite possible that Naminé, who came from nearly the same "source", had her appearance affected as well.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, you have a person with 3 Hearts in theme, Sora, Kairi, and Ven. All three will affect both Nobodies.

MM125

Naminé barely even qualifies as a Nobody, at least by the literal definition. About the only thing she has in common with them is she was born the same way.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Seeing as the only difference between Kairi and Naminé is the hair colour, then it's pretty much a given that it's because of Ven's heart having an influence.

About her powers, who knows. Maybe it's just because she's a really weird case for a nobody.

But still, she really looked and acted like she had a heart. We know why Roxas had a heart, but it's not explained with Naminé.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it has something to do with Ven and the way she was created. I mean didn't she come into existence in Castle Oblivion? where Ven currently is?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think Ven affected Namine's apperance hence the blonde hair. I also think that Namine isn't even a nobody but some other existence. Perhaps she is in fact the same type of existence as Vanitas. Both seeming got a body out of nowhere, and both had control of a certain part of their heart (For Namine it was Sora's heart) Vanitas could turn his negative emotions into monsters known as Unversed. My guess is Namine probably could have turned Sora's memory into a type of unversed made from memories instead of emotions.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i think already been explained and kair and namine are like twinns put a blonde wig on kairi and she is namine, ive seen it done by monty oum

heartlessgrl2

i think its because when kairis heart was in sora it took the trait of vens blond hair and looked like kairi and thats what i think

FantasyKing

Personally there is something I would like to see when the time comes for Sora to save
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
By doing so Ven’s heart is free and goes into Ven’s body waking him up in the process (like happened with Kairi), Sora is turned into a heartless again and Roxas come into existence once more but this time he looks more like Sora since Ven’s heart no longer harbor within Sora.

It's not as simple as that.
Ven's heart has to be mended first before Sora puts him back in his body.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, how to actually heal an injured heart could be one of the results Ansem the Wise got from his research and maybe the key to this is also in the data he hid inside Sora.
However, we don't know how severe the injury of Ven's heart really is, however it has to be huge since in the end of BBS even his connection with Sora's heart couldn't sufficiently heal it anymore.
As far as I remember, Vanitas even said since his heart was connected with the x-blade it would be destroyed if the x-blade would vanish, but since the x-blade wasn't complete and Ven already had a connection with Sora his heart somehow survived.

As for Roxas, the first way to get him independent like in KH I isn't an option or do you really believe Riku, Donald and Goofy would allow Sora to sacrifice himself again?
Not to speak of the fact that I think Roxas himself wouldn't very happy about getting a new life when Sora has to sacrifice himself for it.
And Roxas's appearance depends on how he (and Naminé) remember it, it was said at the end of KH II, so he would still have the same looks as Ven.

Also, both Roxas and Sora would be incomplete without one another, so, to allow Roxas to have an independent, own life again Sora, Mickey, Yen Sid and the others would have to think of a way to get the essence of Roxas (what defines his own consciousness, that is not Sora's nor Ven's, wherever this is located) and separate it from Sora without letting both of them become incomplete.

Who knows, maybe they need to split a bit off from Sora's soul (which hopefully can regenerate) which contains Roxas' essence, make a body to hold it and then pray to Kingdom Hearts to grant Roxas an own heart...lol

FantasyKing

Do you guys believe Sora will ever remember Naminé?! (And no the additional scene in KHII Final Mix doesn´t prove he remember her). If Axel
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back