• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has this ever happend to anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuppetOfDarkness

Whilst playing my new Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories, I was at Halloween Town and I was fighting some heartless, then the music stopped, then after the fight I opened a door to go to the next room and it stopped overall. Also when I was at Neverland. I was oing to summon cloud, but all it did was circle around sora when he is going to summon anything, you know, when he says "Give me strength!".....yeah, So, has this ever happend to anyone else? :(

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, but there have been reports of Re:CoM screwing up at times.

Niburu

It's probably a glitch. Are you playing it on a PS2 or a PS3? Usually it glitches a lot if you play it on a PS3. I had a glitch in KH1 where every time a summoned Bambi it either hopped away or jumped over the side of a cliff. lol It was suicidal. No joke!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
It's probably a glitch. Are you playing it on a PS2 or a PS3? Usually it glitches a lot if you play it on a PS3. I had a glitch in KH1 where every time a summoned Bambi it either hopped away or jumped over the side of a cliff. lol It was suicidal. No joke!

Yes, after all he went through he decided he couldn't go on. xD

Zeph

imp of the perverse
In Halloween Town the music stopped during a battle until I entered a new room. It's just a glitch though, no need to worry unless your game stops playing.

khfreakxsora

AWESOME!!! IT SA GLITCH! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN BUT OK! :D doode probably you dropped it or something, or your baby brother/sister(if you have any) played around with it. ya.... ORRR SQUARE ENIX CHOSE YOU TO HAVE THE GLITCHED CD BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU!!!! AHHH!!!! your lucky... you are the CHOSEN ONE!! HAHAHHAHA!! thats really getting old... BUT THATS STILL AWESOME!! 8D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

LOL. "*hop hop* DIEEEZ!!"

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
In Halloween Town the music stopped during a battle until I entered a new room. It's just a glitch though, no need to worry unless your game stops playing.

this happened to me once too.. and then it went back to normal though.. in the re:com japanese it didnt really have any glitches but maybe the guy who started this thread or whatever was playing it on a broken ps2 or ps3 or soemthing.. iuno.

Hassergam

Website
www.last.fm

Hey, it is possible to play KH:Re:CoM on a PS3?, or my PS3 is broken or I don't know :confused:

Sorry If my question is dumb.

Kinokan

This hasnt happened and the summon thing might be that you were card broken but in hallow bastion there was this point where i started to glide and i heard neverland music then a few minutes later all it played was the neverland music

xx kairi xx

Hey, it is possible to play KH:Re:CoM on a PS3?, or my PS3 is broken or I don't know :confused:

Sorry If my question is dumb.

iv heard that ps2 games can be played on the 60GB playstation 3, but i dont think it can be played on any of the others. certainly not on the latest ones thats for sure.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
LOL! Bambi must be afraid of Sora or wants to be free! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zipporahss

Same here, I haven't had a glitch that bad. I did have the game move a little slow when it was loading with that little spinning heart but nothing really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back