• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Vexen ever gotten the love he deserved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

Vexen fans, unite.
We, the fans are unique for we picked up the love-to-hate character of the game, a character that was meant to annoy the player and make the player want to kill that annoying prick.
However we held our patience and endured deep knowledge of the true character that is Vexen.
Fans and haters, as this forums is drier than the amount of people living in Traverse Town I dearly want to know why do the haters hate Vexen and why do the fans love Vexen.
Now all the 411 shit is just sick :<
if you want to see my reasons to love Vexen, just check the link in my sig.

2ndLtHavoc

Vexen was one of the only organization members that had an array of skills differing from that which they fight with.
He created a sentient copy of Riku! Thats huge! Marluxia didnt understand what an asset he could have been.

Axelfangirl101

i dont see why there are vexen haters i mean common! he was berly in the games at all but i do like his voice XD hes not that bad :/ sides if you want to pick on someone pick on Xenmas i bet you can find afew words more then just ansem XD :cry: leave vexen alone :<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked his character. He was a creeper, but still a good character.

Axelmarmar

I was personally surprised/desappointed by his voice. I imagined a more older voice. Definately not the VA for Shino from Naruto/Uryu from Bleach. I don't care for Vexen that much. No real reason why. Just someone who you see for the first time and say: I hate you" for no reason. In time though I have learned to like Vexen in a plutonic kind of way. Like I wouldn't make him out to be a bad guy in a fanfic.
Crazy...but not bad.

Attemisc

In my opinion, Vexen was warped and twisted into something he was never meant to be for Re: Chain of Memories. If you look at the original concept art, he was somber and almost tragic looking. Then you look at him in Re: CoM and the artwork for KH II: FM+ and he looks completely different, like he's mentally disturbed. Plus, they made him fugly like the Organization beat him with an ugly stick. It was bad enough with Lexaeus' constipated face, and then they completely eff'd Vexen over.

However, who am I to argue with what has already happened? I'll express my opinions but at the end of the day I'm just a cat sitting on the fence and one thing is fact:

VEXEN IS AN UGLY MO FO! VIVA LA MARLUXIA AND HIS PRETTY PRETTY DICTATORSHIP!!!

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I liked Vexen's voice, but his continuouse nagging got a little annoying. And his over-active facial expressions would creep me out. His eyes would get all huge. O_O

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I hate Vexen. He looks like Fabio and he is annoying and is the bitch of the CoM Org. members.

anima66

i liked him because in the end he tried to fuck up not only marluxia plans but org13s as a whole.

he went rouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back