• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has your BBS shipped yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

mine shipped last night and is currently an hour from my city according to the UPS site. Just checked it a couple hours ago.

O

Oberon

I preordered mine from Amazon. They had a promo thing where you could upgrade to release date shipping for just 99 cents. Obviously that's a good bit cheaper than overnight shipping.
Ah you don't have amazon prime? they tried to make me pay that 99 cents despite how it should be free for me w/ prime (not that it matters, 99 cents woopty doo).

Also I shipped mine from Indiana, so about 6-7 hours from me. =)

cool5ive

my just got shipped from amazon and will be getting the game and guide book on sept 7.
im going crazy just waiting for it 3 more days

Dannydecay

My bundle shipped out yesterday with overnight shipping, I'm not sure if that means I get it on Monday or if they'll hold it till Tuesday.

I ordered mine from Gamestop, obviously.

O

Oberon

My bundle shipped out yesterday with overnight shipping, I'm not sure if that means I get it on Monday or if they'll hold it till Tuesday.

They probably hold it till Tuesday. Did you choose the overnight option as a pre-order shipping speed? If so you'll probably get it on like the 8th and not the 7th.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Well you could have gotten it from EB Games, they sell it there because it is the Canadian Gamestop.

Dannydecay

They probably hold it till Tuesday. Did you choose the overnight option as a pre-order shipping speed? If so you'll probably get it on like the 8th and not the 7th.

Well, I just checked the UPS site and it said it would be here the 7th and its coming from like Kentucky or something. So hopefully UPS is correct and it'll be here Tuesday.

Unumus

Awards
I ordered mine from GameStop and I clicked on the tracking info and its says that its already in Charlotte???!?!?! It's so CLOSE!! DX oh and I saw that the Decals are called: PREMIUM, KHBBS PSP DECALS INET , I is exciteds. sucks tho that I have marching band practice on tuesdays and thursdays cept this week. i have it on Friday from 8-4 .... those hours i wont be able to play it!!! =,( the only full day(s) that i can play it are thurs and sun.... waaaahhhhhhh.. the: skool.. D=

Last edited:

Digidude111

wait i used release date shipping preorder on amazon last tuesday. i live in the bay area in california. does that mean ill be getting it before the release date? please reply

can someone PLEASE reply? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!

Last edited:
O

Oberon

ya so my game is at a warehouse a few miles from my house

inb4istealit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back