• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have a problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'm playing KH 1.5 and I'm at the part where you need to give Cid the Navigation Gummi (Traverse Town 2) but he keeps saying I need "Both" of them. I finished Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle and locked the Traverse Town Keyhole. Where's the 2nd Navigation Gummi though?

-Roxas-XIII-

Re: Have A Problem

The 2nd Navi-G Piece is obtained by defeating Captain Hook. It provides the directions to Hollow Bastion.
If you have just finished Traverse Town for the second time, you should already be able to head to Agrabah because the Navi Gummi for that route is the one you got back in Deep Jungle.

BagelBreath

Awards

I'm not sure, but I think you have to go to the cave in TT where Kairi is and examine the Moon/Sun wall thing.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I don't think I'm understanding the problem.

So far you'll have three navi-g gummis. The first one you get when you seal Wonderland, the second when you seal Deep Jungle, and the third when you seal Traverse Town.

Wonderland and Deep Jungle's blocks are mates, and fuse to create the pathway to Agrabah, you can only get to Agrabah by going into the wormhole. There is no other way. Traverse Town's gummi's mate is in Never Land. It doesn't look like you have any kind of problem to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol the second Navi-G piece is in Neverland. Finish up in TT, go to Agrabah and all of those worlds after, then you'll get to Neverland and will find it.

Korai

Awards

I'm not sure, but I think you have to go to the cave in TT where Kairi is and examine the Moon/Sun wall thing.
no, this is to get the navi g leading to hollow bastion for the second time near the end of the game

Kelmarie89

Hi I am having the same problem with a second nav gummi, only I can not get to the worlds after agraba. Can any one help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back