Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...
I bought the LE strategy guide, but I didn't use it the first time. Using a guide on the first play-through of a game just takes all the fun out of it for me. Now I'm starting a Proud Mode file and I'll probably use the guide for some of the extra stuff like Sephiroth, mini-games, etc.
i not only beat KH2 all the way without the strategy guide but i beat the whole game without any help whatsoever..........yay!!!!!!! though that's not so great, because your not supposed to cheat on it. at all... and i didn't even though i could! lol
the guides ruin the game so i buy them after i beat the game entirely...xD
the games were not made for people to cheat on them to beat them faster.
I don't even have the guide, I see no need for it. But yes, I did beat KH2, without the guide (obviously). I was on proud mode. Difficult? Finding my way around was quite easy, but defeating bosses was pretty hard, only because of the difficulty level though, on normal mode, it's a peice of cake.
Several reasons why the strategy guide wasn't neccessary.
1. Kh2 was much shorter than KH.
2. Kh2 seemed alot easier and went by faster.
3. I didn't need a guide for the first one.
4. I didnt have the money for the guide.
5. With many spoilers before Kh2 release, i knew what to expect.
6. If you really needed a guide, at least get it to complete the extra stuff upon completing the game itself
7. If you really sat down and played kh2 you would have found it quite simple even on proud mode.
Kingdom Hearts II is simple with or without the guide. In fact, KH1 was easy with it as well. There were just some parts of KH1 that confused me without the guide, like finding your way around the lower areas of Hollow Bastion, finding the last piece of evidence in Wonderland, getting through the Cave of Wonders in Agrabah, etc.
KH2 didn't really have any searching or anything like that.