• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxas

It's not like you don't know what to do xP
The game is almost pointing directions for you.
I bought it when it came out here in sweden, then I went home to my cousin, who also bought his own copy and we played through it the whole weekend.. It took me 27 hours, with that like 4-5 hours sleep somewhere in between... I used a guide for the first time today to see what freaking heartless drops the Dark Crystal xP (Turned out it was the air soldier >>)

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah it was easy! I don't see the point in strategy guides unless you've beaten the game, but wanna know the secrets to beat it again. I still don't have one and I've beaten both KH and KH2 like 8 times each! Now I'm stuck on COM and just might buy something, lol. Strategy guides are like cheats to me. So once I beat the game on my own, I know I did it on my own.
-NeoBlade-

Oathkibby

If there is a strategy, it should always say SAVE right at the front, i got to the World that Never was, where Sora finds out who Roxas is, and it turned off on me, i never saved, i did another 8 hours of playing to beat the damn game, that adds up to... 28 hours in a row, i am a fanatic, then in the late morning i dropped to the floor

Dman2.0

it was easy and i always play on proud and i havent not got the sewcret video once

Dman2.0

the first time i did just because i was borrowing the game and the guide but now i have the game and dont have the guide but it is esay and my poster duty routew is faster than the one in the guide

Riku191

if u needed a guide then u suck at kh2 lol its so simple you dont need a guide to tell u how to mash the X button...

S

Soul Of Darkness

omg i beat it on hard without a guid and wat kind of question is that "Have any of u beten kh2 without a guid".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back