• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you beaten KH2 yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you beaten KH2?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

I beat the game at level 50, it's very easy. I beat it in a day and half

Legato2471

Nope, currently I'm level 68 and looking for the 7 Orichalcum+ in the game to make Ultima then off to fight Sephiroth before I beat the game. I don't want to fight Xemnas til I do all that.

E

Evil-Riku

The game is very easy if you played Kingdom Hearts before, because your very used to it.

E

Eclipse

that has got to be the hardest lass boss battle i've ever had

it beats kh1 out of proportion

ansem = super easy in kh1
last battle = super hard with everything in kh2

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Yeah I think everyone's forgetting how super easy KH1 was also... like I literally beat Ansem with my eyes closed. Oh well, I'm like 4 hours deep in the game (I only get to play it once in a while) and it's super sweet so far. Sora's tiny clothes are hilarious, I love when Donald and Goofy laugh at him.

E

Evil-Riku

Well of course we are forgetting, the game just came out almost a week ago, and most of us are at home, playing KH2, and forgetting about life, what I really hate is those super nerds, who play games 24/7. It's so creepy, they seriously don't have a life.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I beat it yesterday and thought it was tre easy. It seems like every game i play the last boss is the easiest!!

Lord the hardest boss in the kingdom hearts games will ALWAYS be the same person: Sephiroth. GOD i hate that man with his long sword and his hair and his poofing abilities and his hair and his wing and his hair! :mad: RAWR! And then i didnt get to beat him before i ended the game because i went into that door at the end thinking i could come out again...well obviously yeh cant and i thought the last boss would kill me but he didnt and i beat the game. That happened with the first kingdom hearts too. i always win on accident. oh well :D .

WARNING! DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KNOWING THE ENDING BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE GAME BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPOILER BOXES

I also thought the ending was kinda sad. but i always think endings are sad because the thing is over and now im TRE anxious for kingdom hearts tres(3)! Okay so a 3rd one isnt confirmed but i always know when there's gunna be another of something. And plus...seeing the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 with the note from the king and the secret ending with the metal armor people who are in what looks like a graveyard type place of keyblades (which COULD imply #3 is about past keybladers possibly)...i think its kind of a give-in that there be a 3rd.

And i also thought it was sad that Axel poofed away and Roxas and Naminé shimmered into Kairi and Sora and couldn't stay outside and get untransparent and get hearts because i did like all those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back