• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Flames

Nope...I really couldn't be bothered...card thing annoyed me...It was like playing Yugioh meets KH

I got up to Hades and then I was like stuff this lol

{~~>xaldin<~~}

hades was one of the hardest bosses, almost harder than hook :O
sadly, no i havent completed the game yet
it took me like 3 days to get to the last riku fight, then i fought him once but only got half of his first bar of hp so then i was like "screw this" then i trained a bit and then beat him.
then the same thing happened with larxene, and now axel.

(its strange how i dont like to write but every time i type somethin i have to type like my life story)

Penelo

Gee, that game was fun! Sora's part was pretty easy, but beating Ansem in Reverse/Rebirth took FOR-EV-ER!!!!!!!!!!! It took me two hours... >_<

Riku191

it took me a year to beat it (i stopped playing for a few months) but it was pretty easy and fun now ive beaten it like 7 times

spiffy girl

i've played the game for about 15 hours now and i'm on Larxene 2 at level 59. i can't beat her!

Sexy Angel
The game was hard for me :cursing: ...or maybe i just stunk at it?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
that game was pretty easy to beat, the only hard part was on sora's on destiny islands, i needed an 8 map card, and it took my like over 6 hours to get one!

Wisdom Booigi

Yes I have of course, just the final boss gave me a hard time! and also I beat Reverse/Rebirth, samething on sora! SO I beat the game!

Sora Kun

I beat it, kinda easy.

The only bosses I had any trouble with were Ansem and the first version of Marluxia, for Ansem it took me about 5 tries, Marluxia, 3.

Haku

<3
I just finally beat the game a little while ago and the main bosses that I had problems with was Marluxia but he was easy in the end.

dejah

:|
i've yet to play the COM remake.

but the GBA was easy to beat. i loved the card system. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back