• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

I've beaten the game 4 times.. first time in jap 2nd in english 3rd to refresh plot
4th In a week after I've completed KH2

Blitz_Ace

I just beat both of the stories because im not big on it being on GBA. But it was worth it now that I understand the gameplay more. It is actually really good. It did not dissapoint me.

Sora'z_Heartless

I kicked M-dogs and Ansem's butts many a time, but haven't played it for a LONG time since I've been beating KH2 a bazillion times and when I tried to beat Marluxia and Ansem, I practically had a hernia shrieking as they wiped the floor of the Heart of All Worlds with my demented FACE!!!!!!!:angry:

Lynsey

I was in the middle of playing it when I lost my gameboy, with CoM inside >.<

Saix's Moon

Yep. Marluxia ain't that hard, but on Reverse/Rebirth, I'm stuck in Twilight Town on Riku Replica.

Zexion113

I really enjoyed the game. I've beaten it a few times now, I never got into using slates though and the only time I ever used them in the game was to take out a bar of Ansem's health with Riku's all 9 sleight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back