• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Fighting Axel before fighting Marluxia was a right pain in the butt. He kept killing me all the time. Marluxia wasn't THAT hard, neither was Ansem at the end of Riku's story. You just need to figure out what you need to do and then you'll get the hang of it.

Murasame

The second time? This time you beat him and he falls to the groung and i think axel kills her...i cant remember. Just dodge the ice crap that she makes pop out of trhe ground...you mite have to fight riku after that...He either is after her or before.
Lol, Vexen totally looks like a girl, anyway thanks for the tips
*high fives*

I

The Show Must Go On
yo, circles, you do realize vexen is a man, right? (he is a man all day and night long)

i have beaten khcom so many times its not even funny (i even went back and played the entire game through just for the sole purpose of writing down all the dialouge... if theres any quotes anyone wants, i gots them all) the hardest part is the second fight against larxene, cause you don't have donald or goofy, but its easier if you've leveled up enough

Circular Circles

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Lol, Vexen totally looks like a girl, anyway thanks for the tips
*high fives*
np. If you need any more pm me.

Axel person: Yea, i know its a guy, the first time i fought him i thot it was a girl until they said "him" i just got mixed up pictureing Vexen in my mind.

(the name sounds like a girls a little too...like Vixen.)

fmaamv

I beat both stories, I don't know how I beat ansem at level 46 though, I haven't been able to do it since and I've leveled up riku to level 69.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
i beat that game when it first came out ist really a shame for people to play it when kh2 is over its like oo wow i didnt know it was connected DUH maybe you should have been a real kh fan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back