• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I've beaten the game and in some parts it was hard but not too hard and because of that it was very fun playing it (because of that and the card sistem of course).

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I beat this game a while ago, but I got stuck on Hades for 3 days. -.- My sora acount is like lvl 69 and I can own my friend who has a level 99.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
The hardest part for me was when Sora had to fight the heartless in Monstro and kill them all in time or you lose, took me a while, but the game's pretty hard, took me about an year to beat.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Lol, I like fighting Ansem for the final time with riku, it's a fun battle for me, so I probably beat ther game 1000000 times!

datenshi

i beat kh2 the day it came out, and then 12 times after that
it took me a week to beat kh:com, andi've beaten that 5 times
i have no clue how long it took to beat kh

Awards
I beat all 3 games awhile back. I don't really like to rush through games...I tend to "savor" them, especially games like kingdom hearts. But i do remember i beat Kingdom Hearts 2 in about a month. Faster than I would have hoped...

rrDgasukii

yes... i haf.... up to riku story -- having an easy time completing.. i agree that the bosses r too easy.. especially the last boss >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back