• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, I bought it on my last holiday in Spain for £5 cheaper than what it would have been back in the UK. I became really addicted with it for a while. But I eventually managed to beat it on the day that Kingdom Hearts was released in the UK back in October last year.

Little_Red

betch.
I tried playing the game on my friend GBA, but i haven't even really gotten that far, and that was 2+ months ago.

T

the loose moose

after my first try i relized ansem wasnt ****ing around
and i got into dark mode and owned him

Desert_Punk

I've played through, and beaten this game a couple times. Its not really worth to play through it alot, unless you're looking for the theories concerning KH3 or whatnot. I like Riku's ending the best, the music is very cinematic when he tells DiZ his decision. Plus, he's in the Org coat, what could beat that?000000

D

Deleted member 36435

I beat everything in it except getting Riku to lvl 99 and getting all Heartless cards on Sora but other then that i'm 100% finished

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
The first time I tried I had trouble with Axel and Larxene, but with Riku I had no problems at all. Then the second time I tried I had no problem at all cause I knew what to level up.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
The first time I played it the game was so hard. Now I'm playing it again for like a 3rd time and it is so much easier. The last battle for Riku's game was hard. I still haven't beaten Ansem. The last battle in Sora's game is hard also. But, I did beat it don't ask me how I did it. Probably with a lot of cursing.:cursing:

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, ive beaten the game. i made sure to beat it before khII came out so i could fully understand some backstory and at least some stuff about the org.

Larahl

Yep, I've beaten it, and did the same as you, twice.
I had to beat it again, and did it at the day of the release of KHII in the USA.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I've done more than beaten the game. I've gotten both Sora and Riku to level ninety nine, and fully completed both the Journal and the D Report.
Bow to me, all those who have not done the same :D

Yes Ichi Teh Killer I have to bow down to you. I still haven't gotten to level 99. I'm going to keep trying though.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back