• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I've beaten the game. The most chalenging part is the final Riku battle while play and Riku in RB. That took me forever to beat. I thought Soras story was rather easy, but the last few Riku battles were insane.

I was at around level 60... I think. Maybe 40 when I beat Rikus story, and I completely forgot what level I was on with Sora.

I

The Show Must Go On
i beat khcom in like a week after i got it... i haven't played it in the past 8 months (what? i have a life, contrary to popular belief...)

~Axel_Riku~

I haven't beaten this game once yet! I made it to the final door and I didn't have the right blue card to open it. I was so mad! I went though all that crap and I can't finish the game. I started a new one but I haven't try to play it, that game just really gets under my skin after a while. That is why I hope they bring RE:CoM over here!

Xodyc

ansem in R/R and riku IV in sora's story were tough for me, but then i enjoyed those fights although i became very frustrated

DNAngelkeyblade

yea i have beaten it three times (twice as sora and once as riku) it was mega easy the first time around even marluxia and ansem i beat maleficent at lvl 28

DNAngelkeyblade

im at lvl 99 i have all the keyblade cards and all magic, summons and villian cards and i know every sleight

~Axel_Riku~

I really don't get how you guys can beat this game some many times. I can't play this game for more then 10 minutes any more. I guess I am not to good at it or something who knows.

Sanctuary Keeper

I really don't get how you guys can beat this game some many times. I can't play this game for more then 10 minutes any more. I guess I am not to good at it or something who knows.
I agree with you--only because it's getting sorta boring and repetitive. It was great playing it over and over the first few months, but now...eh. Besides, my stupid GB SP has a screwed up R1 and L1 button. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

heartofRiku

I love playing all of the Kingdom Hearts game. The only games I have is Chain of Memories and KH2. My brother has the first and the PS2. I have a GBA SP, so its really the only KH game I can play at my home.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
yea i beat sora and riku mode.the last boss for sora mode was really easy.and the last boss for riku mode was really hard.i only beat three times.

LinkSlySora

I beat the game on both modes. I hade lots of trouble with Axel the 2nd time but when I finally beat him I got stuck on Marluxia lol. THen I stopped for a while cause I got bored ( I do that a lot with Video games) but when I came back I gave Sora and all keyblade deck filled with 0 and 9 cards and beat Marluxia then beat the final version in one try lol :thumbsup:

The game was great, I wanna play it again because it has been a while but, If the ps2 version comes to America I wanna play that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back