• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you heard of Sukisho?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_KH-2

Well that the question for you ppls? If you have, well great, did you like it? when you were watching it.

Sukisho is shorten for [SIZE=-1]Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai. Its about this Blue haird boy named Sora (YEAH..SORA!!) that has mysteriously fallen from a 3rd floor window and through out the episodes you'll find out the mystery why he fell. (Its quite good, i say.)

The Intro song for it is awesome and same as the intro to it :D
Well it Only has 12 episodes but there is a little side ep and that is number 13. Its too bad that they didnt make anymore :( well anyways the first 6 episodes are about that they have to do missions around the school, its pretty funny, i like it alot. You get to see a guy in a dress... LMFAO!!!!! (but i wont make anymore spoilers ^^')
and there is another spoiler..but i wont teeelll you ^.~ you have to look it up yourself.
I dont know if you'd like it ...but oh well xD

ok now to the characters:
http://www.geocities.com/hakuei.rm/Sukisho2/Suki2-02.html

If you click on this, it will show you all the characters on Sukisho. But i don't think Chris is actually in it, if he/she is... i havent see him in it :\

[/SIZE]

Haruko

Sukisho/Sukisyo/Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai all the same,yes it's a shonen-ai .I think Sukisho really funny. Even more so when Yoru and Ran are doing embarrassing things together and they get interrupted. I have never seen Chris maybe he is in the game that continues after the anime. I agree the opening song is good.

Riku_KH-2

Sukisho/Sukisyo/Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai all the same,yes it's a shonen-ai .I think Sukisho really funny. Even more so when Yoru and Ran are doing embarrassing things together and they get interrupted. I have never seen Chris maybe he is in the game that continues after the anime. I agree the opening song is good.

YES!!! thats why i friggin love Sukisho. The first six eps are awesome.
and SHHHHHHHH!! *whispers* Yes it IS shonen-ai but that was a secert *shifty eyes*
But i don't care, i still love it, even though im not into that.

Haruko

Oops, I gave it away. One of the episodes I like was episode 5, the one with the eye kiss scene. I want to know what happens after it ended, apparently the school changed to a co-ed school. I will stop revealing things now.

dejah

:|
I absolutely LOVE SUKISHOoooooo

hahahaha..

although the manga makes more sense than the anime does. <_<

Riku_KH-2

I absolutely LOVE SUKISHOoooooo

hahahaha..

although the manga makes more sense than the anime does. <_<

It does? :blink:
I've nevered read the manga!!!! :cry:
But i really want to, maybe i should order them, even though im falling behind on the manga's as it is =S ... Damn why did i have to start getting the ones that have such a large number of them =\

OH WELL, IM ORDERING THEM!!! =D
SUKISHO PWNS!! (even though its the only type of **** i like)

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
=/

It was totally embarrassingly bad in my opinion. The manga was okay, the one-shot was nice and cute. The anime, though I do like shounen-ai, made me sick at the sight of their unproportionate naked bodies. Oh God.

There are no girls in sight. D: Everyone getting in on the boy-boy action was a no-no for me.

Then again it wasn't the most realistic thing I've ever seen anyway.

I did like the manga, though. :3 One could use more Ran. Preferably with Yoru.

Riku_KH-2

you can definitely find it at aarinfantasy. GO GO GO . =D

yup yup :D
you find awesome pics of all of them. I also got all the eps from them, my friend got to download them onto a disc.wo0tz!!

i recorded it on VHS..since it was her disc :(
but oh well.. STILL LOVE SUKISHO!!!

btw does anyone know where to get the opening song for it? i would really like to get it. i fudging love it ^_^

Last edited:

dejah

:|
the anime was way complicated.

a simple one-shot turned out to be a twisted plot.

i sincerely recommend reading the manga.

cant get it? get me on AIM or MSN. i'll send it all over.

Riku_KH-2

the anime was way complicated.

a simple one-shot turned out to be a twisted plot.

i sincerely recommend reading the manga.

cant get it? get me on AIM or MSN. i'll send it all over.

oohhh okie. i alwaysed wanted to read teh manga to it.

but i understood what happend in the Anime.... i think :\ Well pretty much the basics anyways .

but i added you on msn.. i used to have a Yahoo... but i dont like it neither AIM :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back