• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you met anyone who has mocked/made fun of KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
what the title says...I sure have met ppl who have mocked KH; 80% of the boys in my class (i was 7th grade then) and thats about it, the boys in 7th grade were jerks, they would even riddicule ME for liking KH (assholes), but the girls didnt give a crap (thats why most of my friends are girls). Botom line is that i have met ppl that mock KH, what about you guys?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yeah I did but I made fun of his fave game everyone hates that kid because of me.im evill hahahha

Kairiissocute

I know when I tell people that I like kingdom hearts theyre like, " :eek: You play that! That game is so retarded! nobody plays that game! if your cool you would play this and that and bla bla bla bla bla!" :mad: That was the day I fell off the social ladder. But ya know< who cares if they make fun of us! Here we have friends that adore KH! This site has saved my life! You don't know how much I like you guys that I'm able to talk to about KH stuff.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Ofcourse, everyone has their opinions. My older brother mockes KH to get on my nerves, but I mock his baseball games to get on his. So, It all works out.

B

bad girl

man i got totally popular with the boys for playing the game!!!

sinharvest_angel

we're talking about it being made fun of, not ur increase in popularity, besides they were probably kh fans as well so there is no difference

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I've got some friends and just other kids that say, "Aren't you a little too old for Disney?" I was like "Hell no!" I've had some teachers make fun of me though. My English teacher and art teacher. I had some of my Sora fanarts on my notebook, and my teachers saw them. And they asked, "Is that a kid with a giant housekey?" So I kinda explained the game to them, and they thought it was stupid that you go around fighting big black things (thats what they called the heartless) with a key.

SuperSora1217

knowing my terrible development most (Not all: that means you bryan tyler and frankie) everyone else would like shoot me out of a cannon while throwing knives at me if i sed i like video games more than sports, unless it was a sport game but not like a mario sport thing... then i'd be thrown axes instead of knives ;)

sinharvest_angel

KingdomHikari said:
I've got some friends and just other kids that say, "Aren't you a little too old for Disney?" I was like "Hell no!" I've had some teachers make fun of me though. My English teacher and art teacher. I had some of my Sora fanarts on my notebook, and my teachers saw them. And they asked, "Is that a kid with a giant housekey?" So I kinda explained the game to them, and they thought it was stupid that you go around fighting big black things (thats what they called the heartless) with a key.

yeah my mom saw it one time and she was like sayin something what was the point of the key, at that time i was in wonderland, and so did my art teacher, she was like i bet i can draw better than that since it is disney so i was like k then do and she found some stupid excuss not to, yep its happened to me before

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
haha, i got my kh game on my birthday from my friend. and then he bout his copy. He got tired of playing it mainly because they have big shoes hence big feet. >.> o man, i wasn't ridicule but thats why my friend didn't like it.....it's a little sad

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Half of the boys in my class made fun of me( and another boy) because we liked Kingdom hearts, saying " It was retarded; you fight around killing things with a giant key;Disney is stupid@$$;only gay people play that game." I usually didn't care and tried to ignore them if I could. The girls didn't care, but some caught an intrest of it and started playing it( I have a friend now who's totally into it).

D

Dexter

My freind thinks it's a stupid disney game but no what's so funny my freind called his girl freind and asked games u have and she said kh but no what dis honerd me was that she said it's my little brothers yeah right little kids cant play thiis game it's way to hard for trhem and they won't understand the story line and plus she dosnt have a liittle bro!!!

Of cours I have met people like that .I am people like that...
I think the game wasn't that great
1st. the battle system sucked..his combos were just the same swings over and over until the ending move of the combo.
2nd the ending what a load of crap i mean he could have jumped to where she was..but no they had to prolong the series.....
ok im done ranting for now...so flame away....

D

Dexter

Um sora coudnt jumped b/c he was the key bareir and he had a duty!!!

S King

Of course, everybody's met assholes like that. But they say that because they haven't played the game. Just get them to play it. They'll probably like it.

D

Dexter

Yeah buts what scary that two fags love kh that just makes me thinnk!

sinharvest_angel

k first of all to all who knew people who hated people with big shoes, that's just a dumb excuss dont u think?, thats not even a good reason or a flaw, if u ask me they just judge it before they even know it and besides sora and kairi are the only ones that have above average feet, and even if they do what does it matter?, oh, well, THIS SITE ROCK!!! a site where no one thinks kh sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back