• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you met anyone who has mocked/made fun of KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

yeah ur rite i know some people, heck i know some people who joined who know nothing about kh and who ae total jerks, *cough* [dontonypage2], whoops anyway enough of that, yeah i know some people too

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
ok i do admit i dont really like the shoes but the game rocks. but yeah anyway my dumb 8 year old sister tried to make fun of it but shes so stupid. shes like oh that game is lame and gay because it has disney in it. but yet she has seen almost every disney movie ever. so then im like this has violence in it and do ur movies. so that shut her up. and then my brother talked about it alot and after awhile he started playing it so im like u a man.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Well, I am a junior in high school now, and many people think I'm crazy for liking Kingdom Hearts. But do you know what I do? I go up to them and kick them in the freakin' nuts, if they have any. If they don't, I don't bother them. I also threaten, cuss out, and maim people who put down KH. Actually I don't maim people who diss it, but it does piss me off anyway ^ . ^

sinharvest_angel

yeah i have some senior friends and they are not afraid or ashamed to talk about it, neither am i, and i just hate when ur minding ur own buisness talking about what u like, and then some person, invites himself to ur conversation and critizes what u like, "they come up and are like u like KH, man im like about to smack them and tell them to leave me and my friends alone, i mean ur minding ur own buisness and they still bother u!

KHandBritney

Well I been picked on for too things. Because some people in my school are stupid. They make fun of me bcause I like Britney Spears and Kingdom Hearts. That makes me mad when they call me gay because they think those too things are stupid. Plus this girl whos 25 said to me your a little old too play kingdom hearts. Alot of people hate me in school just because of Kingdom hearts and Britney Spears.

Zophar

squall leonheart said:
Of cours I have met people like that .I am people like that...
I think the game wasn't that great
1st. the battle system sucked..his combos were just the same swings over and over until the ending move of the combo.
2nd the ending what a load of crap i mean he could have jumped to where she was..but no they had to prolong the series.....
ok im done ranting for now...so flame away....

Stupidity thy name is squall leonheart. It's better not to say those things here on a forum that is packed with people who are huge fans of Kingdom Hearts. Do us all a favor and stick your head into a large garbage disposal and then turn it on.

Anyway I have met people who both mocked and made fun of KH. I decided not to get involved I mean they were just a bunch of retarded idiots who didn't like it because it had disney in it (OMFG It's the end of the world!!!) If only people could get past the fact that disney was involved in making the game.

sinharvest_angel

Zophar said:
Stupidity thy name is squall leonheart. It's better not to say those things here on a forum that is packed with people who are huge fans of Kingdom Hearts. Do us all a favor and stick your head into a large garbage disposal and then turn it on.

Anyway I have met people who both mocked and made fun of KH. I decided not to get involved I mean they were just a bunch of retarded idiots who didn't like it because it had disney in it (OMFG It's the end of the world!!!) If only people could get past the fact that disney was involved in making the game.

i agree with u , have this guy kicked out, and that post of his served absolutly no purpose, not to the site, not even to this thread, its not make fun of kh, its have u ever benn made fun of kf before moron!!!

D

Dexter

no im not like them is just that i like britney before and now evrey one calls me gay so i hav to go with the flow but im not like them im actualy a true Kh fan!!!

seinra

See, I made fun of mah friend for liking the game when I did not like the game. I got more into it when I join this forum's and heard and saw about kh2. See, the thing about kh is that some thing's about it make's me cring, like(when I say this girls, keep your cool) sora. he's a little queer. And there are sooo many other charcter's in the game that I think that are cooler then him. Like riku, or Winnie the pooh. yes, the pooh rules. and other's that I will not get into. And Kairi liking sora. She has sooo many other guy's to pick besides the doofus. Kairi is too good for the likes of him. On the otherside the gameplay and crap*when I finally played the game* is fun And I liked it so much! But that's when Mah 12th birthday kicked in. To my stunnung conclusion Sora sux and dosen't deserve kairi and some people SHOULD be mad fun of IF the person who like's the game is explaining to the person who has not played it is explaining it horribly and should accept their opinion and Just wait till' they play the game IF they do so.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i just mentioned, have you played kingdom hearts? he he said no, but sounds cool!! i guess the title "kingdom hearts" sounds good to him...

oh by the way, i was mentioning this to a friend

Last edited:

NEO9011

My brother constantly makes fun of kh and then goes back and says how cool it is... And then I have people who think they are too cool for KH, and they like football and Need for Speed games. I dont care cuz they never played before anyway. My friends got it before me but i liked before i had it. Now im the only one out of my group of friends that even goes on the forums so they call me obsessed. Maybe.... I AM! MWUHAHAHAHA!

M

MegaFlare

Alright, first of all, let's take a moment of silence and count over all the posts I deleted. There should be a space with a reason listed on why the post was deleted.

...Are you done counting?

...Well then! If you weren't too lazy, you should have counted exactly Twenty-Two posts. 22 off topic, biased posts, most of which consisted of flaming. Was it necessary to continue and ruin a fine thread?

Seriously, idiots. Opened, get back on topic. Any more flaming, and I'll be sure to put an end to all of this.

JcMunny153

well nobody has ever really made fun of the game that much... but there was this one kid who said the was for 6 year olds because it had mickey mouse in it but i got him to change his mind.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well i make kh jokes with my cousin they have it too i never got mocked about liking kh from anyone some of the videos you see in my signature are mocking kh but they didn't say they didn't like it it was for fun and they only did that because to them kh is confusing that will be funny if they actually started to like kh later on because of kh2 to make it there are other reasons just like when alot of adults and people didn't like jakanddaxter until jak2 they say it's kiddy on jakanddaxter so they made it more mature and funny with curse words they don't like kh because it has disney in it see people judged kh that way but when they played they liked it so in kh2 there not having those really big shoes or bad camera and stuff if they still don't like the game it's just there opinion and i would ignore them if it was that dumb how come it's so popular.

Last edited:
J

juttybean

my cousin tried makin fun of me so i told him 2 shut his mouth , and that he couldnt even beat it , and also that it had a amazing storyline.

sinharvest_angel

ur cousin couldnt even beat it , wow he really should shut up, tho some of us arent any differnent, condidering the fact that some people enjoy making/posting GAY RIKU/SORA PICS and then calling themselves true kh fans, well enough of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back