• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have You Preordered or Prebooked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBum14

I dont know if this has already been posted. I looked a little bit and didnt see something like it.

My friend and I went and prebooked it yesterday. :) I cant wait! :D

JoeBum14

Where did you get the LE Guide from...:( Please pm me and tell me. I really want it.

Melonie

I put it on reserve at my local Gamestop, fully paid for. Does anyone know if you get anything extra? Soemtimes you can get stuffed animals and stuff for putting it on reserve,so I was wodnerring if the same applied to KH2.

JoeBum14

Holy....how exactly? And I am trying to decide if I wanna go ahead and get the guide. I am going to play without it at first, but it might be tempting. :p

BULLETPROOF

i didn't pre order cuz i cant get my game till spring break ..... :( which is 2 weeks after the game comes out ..... and there's no point of pre ordering unless u get something for free ... i was going to pre order the game but they said it doesnt come with anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back