• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you spoiled yourself?

• Yes! I couldn't wait to see what happened

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • No! I want to find out for myself by playing it

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Re: Have you spoiled yourself?

It's been a looong time since I've seen one of these threads.

Dcasd1

yeah i spoiled completely. don't have a psp anyway so i said what the heck.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

I mainly just wanted Vanitas unmasked and the end of their scenarious but slowly I found my self spoiling the whole game :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I mainly just wanted Vanitas unmasked and the end of their scenarious but slowly I found my self spoiling the whole game :/

That's kinda how it went for me. I had successfully avoided spoilers for a good amount of time. Then my brother started asking me about the difficulty, so I figured I'd search up some gameplay vids of it. And then I spoiled the entire game :\

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

I haven't tried to spoil myself. By hanging around KH boards I sadly do know some things. But I have never looked up any of the cut-scenes or tried to look up anything on KH wiki or anything like that. =)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I haven't spoiled myself, but hanging around here, you get some information on certain things. If not here, then on YouTube (oh, that suggestion box of related videos should die). And if not on YouTube, people's avatars or signatures -_-. Bastards. Wish I've known before you can block from seeing them, I think.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

Not entirely i have seen Vanitas because someone had it there Sig without a spoiler tag so thats about it...im trying not to download the ISO because if i play it in japaneese i wont know what the hell is going on im on the edge though to bad its 1.50GB damn!!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I lasted a while until some idiot on the Gamefaqs board posted a topic with a major spoiler in the title. Then I just was like, eh who cares anymore and I read the wiki. Now I have it and it rules (Especially with the English Patch)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

I was watching the streams the first day the game came out in japan. I had no intention on "holding out" on BBS info. I just spoiled myself the whole time.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wow, I'm surprised half the voters didn't spoil themselves.

But...I DID!!

I didn't care about waiting. I just had to know the secrets and revelations! And after seeing the plot, it was worth it!

WaveK89

Seeing how the NA version isn't going to come out for another 4 months, I have decided I will just be watching the Japanese cutscenes on YouTube. I think I am going to do this once I return from E3.

To answer the question: Not yet.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I spoiled my self like there was no tomorrow. I resested temptation for like... 3 minutes.... I was so ashamed of my self.

USS-Bebi

The only thing I know about is Vanitas' face and the other things that people are too stupid to use spoiler tags for

Aria

braver by the minute

I've seen the opening and the secret ending and Vanitas' face because some people don't know how to use spoiler tags :/ i didnt get the secret ending, and i havent gotten spoiled on the big plot things yet.

Puklthynot

I didn't last very long at all, god knows I'd have been spoiled anyway.

I've already watched the secret ending, and I read all of those walls of text over at Kingdom Hearts wikia.

Z

Zulkir

Yes, even if I didn't, I would have the moment I saw the Sept 7 release date lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back