• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Have you ever done something without thinking on kh2 or kh1:
in kh1 i finished the game and never went to Halloween town :lol:
in kh2 i never went to Pride lands the first time, i went to radiant gardens as soon as possibly.
How about you?

Rix

:)
Awards
Well.. I have never skipped a world actually, but the first time I played KH i didn't know what to do after the first visit in Hollow Bastion. I thought that I had to fight the secret bosses to move on in the game. LOL! How could I be so stupid:p

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
In KH1 I skipped doing the Coliseum battles, up till I needed the Olympus Keyblade to fight Riku.
In KH2, I skipped doing the Hades Cup battles and went straight to TWTNW. I also forgot to level up the Drives and the Summons the first couple of times I played the game. ^^;

Rix

:)
Awards
And yes, I didn't bother so much about the hades cups in KH2 and the first time I played the game I never used any summons and I used drive forms only 3-4 times.. Last time I played the game I used summons to beat the cups and I used drive forms a lot because I wanted to play as Anti-Sora:p

Salux

I've never played CoM at all.
in kh2 ive never done anyof the gummiship missions.
and ive never built a ship either.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, I never beat the Pride Lands in KHII and I never learned how to fly...mind you, the first time I played it was just to see how the freakin' thing ended, but someone else has had my copy since. If he hadn't been in another state for several months now, I'd have the game back and he'd be dead. *glares*

Rynjin

the first time i beat kh1 i didn't even rrealize there were secret bosses and i never built a ship
in kh2i used each of the drive forms once when i first got them and never used the summons, ever
(and salux,if you never played CoM, you didn't miss that much. in my opinion it was a pretty crappy game)

boygame66

building ships is kinnda difficult but its fun too!i made like...as much as i could make!the gummi ship battles are kinnda boring in kh1 if you dont have the cool guns the kh2 gummi ship missons are fun it kinnda makes going to land of dragons wortwhile.

soralove432

i dont remember forgetting anything in KH1, but in KH2 i skipped the pride lands until right before going to the final battle. but i did it on purpose cause its annoying and i dont like it. :) and the first time i played KH2, i never did any of the gummi ship stuff. i didnt even know i could replay them.

KH_Kid

When Kingdom Hearts came out i was like 10 maybe...anyway I skipped Alice in wonderland and went straight to the Deep Jungle, got stuck on the vine swinging part, and by me being a child I didn't like the fact I couldn't get pass the part so I got pissed and didn't pick up the game for a week. After that i tried my best not to skip worlds but I skipped the Coliseum Battles until I need the Olypmus Keblade, skipped all the sceret boss battles, and in KH2 I didn't complete the gummi routes. I think I skipped some other things but I can't remember?:confused:

Chupacabra

I never built a gummi ship in KH1 and the first time I played KH2 I never used the summons it was really annoing because I had to level them up to get the paradox cups.. I think it would be way better if you just had to beat Sephiroth to get the cups...

and I skipped Atlantica in KH1

Karn1254

My first playthrough of KH was REALLY messed. I went to Monstro and fought the parasite cage the first time right, then when Riku walked off with pinoccio I thought that was when the level ended so I left and went to Halloween town thinking I'd rescue pinnocio in another world. I went all the way to Hollow Bastion and BEAT Riku there. I decided to try out the gummi routes again after I beat the game and I got swallowed by monstro on one of my trips, I explored the rest of the place and eventually found the spot where you fight Parasite cage the second time. The scene where Riku chats with you STILL played even though I had already climacly beaten him and Ansem possesed him and there he was talking to me in Monstro, wierd huh XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back