• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haven't made an RP in a looooong time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasLG

Okay, so it's been a year since I've done this, so I hope it isn't a terrible idea, but here is my new RP idea. :D

The land of Emdarle, a land where peace has reigned for almost a century. The supply of power, known as Mera, provides energy for technology to be used. The supply has been bountiful the land for the same amount of time that peace has taken over.*

*However, this wasn't true earlier. Before peace reigned the area, a war of epic proportions plagued the country. The Dictatorship of Demysco attacked the Kingdom of Nema to it's due north, taking total control in a matter of months. They needed more Mera to power their increased technology. As the people of Nema lived under a dictatorship for two hundred years, the Grand Leader of Demysco, a ruthless man named Lord Mandur, who recently took control from his father, was planning on taking over the third kingdom, the Kingdom of Rigner. Rigner seemed doomed; although they had plenty of Gaia to supply their technology, Demysco seemed too powerful. A huge battle took place for weeks, as Demysco's army began to push forward, inching closer and closer into the borders of Rigner.*

Just when it seemed that the Rigner would fall, a hero appeared. Weilding a great sword, and surrounded by a small group of warriors, the hero challenged Lord Mandur. Mandur arrived, fusing his body with his technology, and gave himself great power. With enormous power, Mandur seemed unbeatable. The hero fought valiently, and was given the power of the Gods, and defeated Mandur. After the battle, there was a large explosion, and no trace of the hero or his followers were left. *

*There are three regions: the kingdom of Nemo, in the north, ruled by the fair Queen Rayhla. The queen has taken many steps to be uninvolved in war or conflict since the war. The nation is the smallest in size, and has a typically cold climate. The majority of the people know some kind of magic, but tend to not use it.*

In Rigner, the ruler, King Ganto, has ruled very fair as well. His family had been the peacekeepers and rebuilders of Emdarle, becoming powerful and prosperous. The kingdom has had few problems, but a small anti-government group has begun to grow support in the past few decades.*

In Demysco, rebuilding has taken half a century, and thus, the nation is weak. Going from a dictatorship to a monarchy, the ruling family has had trouble keeping power, and an anti-government faction has been growing, displaying links to the similar group in Rigner.*

The story begins as Demysco begins it's fall back to a totalitarianistic government, with a ruler more ruthless than what had been seen a century ago. As the nation falls, Rigner prepares itself for war once again, and one soldier realizes an important secret. * *

RoxasLG

Haha. Yeah, it is pretty generic. I'm still thinking up things, but I just wanted to get my ideas down. Thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back