• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hawaii or destiny island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

plz dont flame me if this has alredy been done but in one of the trailers when sora is holdong stictch are they in destiny island or in a new world in hawaii

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Its neither, its the background in which Stich is summoned. Every summon has a background / summoning movie, just like in the first one. You ARE seeing Hawaii but you only get to see it when Stich is summoned.

Dark Dude

maybe but it could be aa new level like the old saying goes lion king wont be returning but it did what did we learn kids. Never trust a nomura

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But it's not a new world... We've seen the clip, if you look at the picture you can see the icon where it says Sora is summoning Stich, it has been confirmed to be STICH BEING SUMMONED and how can the Lion King return if it was NEVER IN KH1?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
We have proof that the summons are different now though, look at the Chicken Little summon, it shows him running through a street with grass I believe, he drops his glasses then Sora picks them up for him. The summon system is revamped with new intro movies that are ACTUALLY intro movies, and not just stupid colorful effects.

Dark Dude

he has a ukalale aswell also im sorry for the remark about nomura just abit of unfunny fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back