• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HD 2.5 End Credits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

How do you imagine the end credits to HD 2.5 will be? If they won't include KH3D into this game, they can at least show cutscenes of it as the credits roll. From Sora and Riku at the Mysterious Tower listening to instructions at the start of the game to Yen Sid talking to his newest student at the end of the secret ending. As that student is shown, the screen that shows that cutscenes fades away.

khspartan14

^This. It'd be cool if they had put all the 3D cutscenes into a movie. I mean it would be a waste, but I kind of doubt an HD release of the game.

unbound_word

I'm glad to hear you guys agree. If they won't put an HD remake of KH3D into 2.5, they can at least put scenes of the game as the credtis roll.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I dunno. At the very least, I do want a sneak peek at what's coming up next. If it's what I sort of hope that it is, it'll be a remaster with 3D, Birth by Sleep: Volume II in some form or another, and a synopsis of Chi if possible. If it's a sneak peek at III, then I'd like to have more than just what we were shown at E3 and that one other event whose name I cannot recall at the moment.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I dunno. At the very least, I do want a sneak peek at what's coming up next. If it's what I sort of hope that it is, it'll be a remaster with 3D, Birth by Sleep: Volume II in some form or another, and a synopsis of Chi if possible. If it's a sneak peek at III, then I'd like to have more than just what we were shown at E3 and that one other event whose name I cannot recall at the moment.

That would be D23 Expo Japan.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
DDD, Chi, & BBSv2. 0.5 HD incoming.

I think you mean KH Chi, Kingdom Hearts Mobile, and KH for the V-Cast, whilst KH3D is completely forgotten;) -sarcasm-

But in all honesty, I really want something about III (since I really doubt BbSV2 is ever happening, and 3D's still up in the air; they could do something about Chi in the credits, though, but I kind of doubt it). Or maybe this is how Nomura will connect Coded to 3D better (like he said he was going to)? Though I really want the III thing, but realistically... that'll probably be saved for some sort of gaming convention. -le sigh-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back