• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heard they where taking out Dual Keyblade wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherwhitesora

When you fuse with Goofy, you gain another Oathkeeper that you use as well as the one key you have equipped. Also since BHK is playable, he dual wields the oathkeeper and oblivion.

TruChaos

Look we all know whats happens when we fuse with Goofy so quit acting like you dont. As for the Donald fuse it seems that you only have one keyblade. Also the BHK seems also to duel wielding I hope can use more than those two keyblades.

thecloser

if the would have to take that al out it would take so f u k ing long untill the can release the game so i realy REALY doubt it but you'll never know for sure wat square will do this time to surprise you

OniJager

GFX Artist
Umiray said:
I can't wait to see what the "Wise" form can do. (That's what i'm calling the Donald fusion)

we r pretty sure it is called arcane mode

T

The_Guardian

I, personally think this thread is a waste of time...
It would be stupid to take the 'dual weilding' out... people would be outraged...
here's a tip, don't believe everything you hear...

RikuOfDarkness

Yeah, Nomura already said in his last interview that it essentially complete. It's in a kind of post-production stage where they're checkign everything.

It's unlikely something as huge as the dual-wield system will be removed at this stage. It'd waste too much time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back