• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heart of All Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
The heart of all Worlds is Kingdom Hearts, right? Well, I don't get why its the heart of all worlds. Because the hearts that made Kingdom Hearts were mostly made up of people's hearts not the world's hearts, ( or, the heartless' hearts, when u slash them with your keyblade and it goes up in the air). But, as I recall, the Org. collected them and put them all together to make Kingdom Hearts (as shown in Hollow Bastion 2nd Visit, {in KH2} which was when Saix took the Hearts with him after Sora kills a couple heartless). What would happen if the hearts just kept floating in the air? Where would they go? Would they just dissapear? I'm sorry if this is a newby (and maybbe pitiful thread) but I just need someone to explain it to me. Its not much importance but, I just want to know.:cry:

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
The heart of all Worlds is Kingdom Hearts, right? Well, I don't get why its the heart of all worlds. Because the hearts that made Kingdom Hearts were mostly made up of people's hearts not the world's hearts, ( or, the heartless' hearts, when u slash them with your keyblade and it goes up in the air). But, as I recall, the Org. collected them and put them all together to make Kingdom Hearts (as shown in Hollow Bastion 2nd Visit, {in KH2} which was when Saix took the Hearts with him after Sora kills a couple heartless). What would happen if the hearts just kept floating in the air? Where would they go? Would they just dissapear? I'm sorry if this is a newby (and maybbe pitiful thread) but I just need someone to explain it to me. Its not much importance but, I just want to know.:cry:

The Kingodm Hearts In 2 wasn't kingdom hearts but only a created one(I ThinK) by Xemnas.
Kingdom hearts is the Kingdom of all hearts. That Includes THe peoples hearts and the worlds hearts.

About the hearts. If they're left floating around A heartless will be born, because that's what is a heartless is consisted of.

Anybody who wishes to correct me go ahead, I don't know a lot these days.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's called that because that's where all the hearts that were lost go back to, Kingdom Hearts.
But what those in KH called "Kingdom Hearts" are technically the door way to KH, the actual innards of KH have never been seen.

The exact origin of KH is mostly unknown, but it is said (and shown from KH2) that hearts hold phenominal power. So as suggested, Kingdom Hearts is the Kingdom of hearts, where all hearts return to when people lose them (for whatever reason.). And the hearts released by Sora, if they weren't captured in KH2 would go back to KH itself. Yes it has also been shown that others can slay the heartless thus releasing a captive heart, but it's been speculated that only the keyblade can purify those hearts and send it back to KH while non keyblade wielders only release them and quickly can become a heartless again if darkness is near by.

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
The Kingdom Hearts inKH2 was one that was created by Xemnas. I think he thought it would help him somehow get a heart. However, the Kingdom Hearts in KH was the original Kingdom Hearts.
And, I think that Kingdom Hearts can be whatever you want it to be: Darkness, or light
When Ansem's Heartless was trying to get to the door, Kingdom Hearts was full of darkness. But when Sora realized the truth (that Kingdom Hearts was really light) then it was light. So...if someone did not know what Kingdom Hearts was, I guess it would always apear as darkness to them...

What I get from what Yttrxium is saying is that when Sora 'kills' the Heartless, he is actually saving the captive hearts?

Key of Valor

The Professor
From what I understood after reading Another Report, I think
Heartless slain by the Keyblade would normally release a heart
that would go to the dark void where they would either remain
in a state of suspension or reunite with their vessels if their
vessel was already taken by darkness.

The Organization though was intervening and redirecting
these liberated hearts to converge to weave for them an
artificial Kingdom Hearts.

shadowred3

comeon peoples! a video game! most video games make no sence at all. for one cut squar enix some slack and let this slip! were lucky enough to have a game that makes so much scene in the first place!

Eternal_Key

Kingdom Hearts IS the heart of ALL worlds! The door that we see is nothing more than a giant keyhole, much like the ones we needed to seal in KH1. It was created by the hearts of worlds and opened by the PoH (in KH1) and created by liberated hearts and opened by the light of the Keyblade (in KH2). The hearts just create a corridor for Kingdom Hearts since it is a realm of its own. But Kingdom Hearts in of itself is the heart of all worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back