• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless form and Mickey..............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I don't know if everyone knew already but if you press master form and you don't have both goofy and Donald in your party, then you get this cool heartless form. (And i tell ya, it is sweet!!!!!) Problem though is that you have to wait untill your form gauge reaches 0 to be back to normal (no revert). Then it takes a long time to get your gauge back up.......but its still sweet!!!!!!!

Also when you die in Valor form, if you didn't know already, you fight as Mickey. When I was at Beast's castle the first time, I died in Valor form (don't ask how). I became Mickey and I had to restore Sora back to life. It was cool. Mickey is fast and jumps high.

If you haven't tried these already, try them!

Soraox

soraworldseen said:
I don't know if everyone knew already but if you press master form and you don't have both goofy and Donald in your party, then you get this cool heartless form. (And i tell ya, it is sweet!!!!!) Problem though is that you have to wait untill your form gauge reaches 0 to be back to normal (no revert). Then it takes a long time to get your gauge back up.......but its still sweet!!!!!!!

Also when you die in Valor form, if you didn't know already, you fight as Mickey. When I was at Beast's castle the first time, I died in Valor form (don't ask how). I became Mickey and I had to restore Sora back to life. It was cool. Mickey is fast and jumps high.

If you haven't tried these already, try them!
mmmm dude thats been know for a while and also the heartless form is called anti form and it happens in chance and also u play as Mickey in certin boss batles like Xaldin in Beast Castle its not because ur in Valor form and it doesnt not work like in Halloween/Christmas town

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
>_> When you transform into Master Form with anyone other than Donald and Goofy in the party, nothing about the form changes. The 'Heartless' form you saw is called "Anti Form" and is a random occurence. The chances of becoming Anti Form rise when drives are used more often, as the lotto is controled by "anti points." The second part: you don't have to be in Valor Form to control Mickey when you die. Mickey saves Sora only on boss fights (I think), but the more he has to save you, the lesser the chances are that he will come the next time you need help. After using his help 3-4 times, the chances of him coming for you are 50%.

Soraox

Sorikku said:
>_> When you transform into Master Form with anyone other than Donald and Goofy in the party, nothing about the form changes. The 'Heartless' form you saw is called "Anti Form" and is a random occurence. The chances of becoming Anti Form rise when drives are used more often, as the lotto is controled by "anti points." The second part: you don't have to be in Valor Form to control Mickey when you die. Mickey saves Sora only on boss fights (I think), but the more he has to save you, the lesser the chances are that he will come the next time you need help. After using his help 3-4 times, the chances of him coming for you are 50%.
Actually its the drive bat if u dont fill it up with mickey and Mickey dies the game is over but if u have 1 or more Drive Bars and Mickey Dies Sora comes back and i said those thing already

oblivion seeker

You're all WRONG!!! Anti Form occurs when you're hit by too many heartless during a drive mode. kh-vids.net has a video to prove it. go download it now and see for yourselves. :D

However, Sorikku and Soraox were right about King Mickey, but I think it's only on a few bosses. Like, 13 outta the couple dozen in the game. :D

XP

WARNING: EXTREME SARCISM!

Maybe you could experiment WITH OTHER DRIVES and conclude that it works on ANY Drive Forms? :O
And maybe replay a boss battle and figure out that Mickey helps you during Boss Battles? :O

Dr. Stoopid

People say that video is innacurate. I don't know where they got the idea that anti has drive points increasing the likelyhood, however, antiform never happens outside of battle - but the video test drove 100 times in a controlled area. But anyway dude, damn near all of us knew anti existed long before the game came out.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Ahem the Anti-form is activated at random when you drive either in Valor, Wisdom, or master. Each time you use a drive an anti point is added. When you drive ten or more times you get the chance of turning into anti. The more you change into anti the more chances of turning into it. Each time you get a new drive it resets the anti count and you have to start all over. When you get final form and you drived about ten times you lose ten anti points. Here are some odd modifiers if you don't have the guide.

Odd modifiers:
most scripted battles: 2x
battles against org. XIII: 4x
Armored Xenmas battle: 10x
Non co-op players: 0x

Chances of turning anti;
Anti points
0~4 - 0%
5~9 - 10%
10+ - 25%

if someone already posted this then I was out of luck. Although, all of this came from the guide.

Like the other people said: when you die and you still have some drive gauges, mickey will appear or this.

1st death: 100%
2nd death:80%
3rd death:64%
4th-so on deaths:50%

These only happen in certain boss battles

Syn_the_angel

if u died at all in standered ur a n00b... if u died at all in beginner go die...
lol jk...
but i diddnt die once throughout proud mode... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back