• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

this is kind of a pointless question because i don't think anyone would know this... but just in case i am behind on the interviews/screenshots/trailers, are the new heartless that were put in CoM going to appear in KH2? In an interview with Nomura he said the old enemies would come back along with some new ones... was he just referring to KH1, or also the ones they added to CoM?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
The new heartless in CoM are NeoShadow (in KHF too), Creeper Plant, Tornado Step, and Crescendo. I saw the Creeper Plant and Crescendo in some KH2 drawings.

anyone but me

which one is tornado step? I am guessing creeper plant is the flower in Wonderland, Crescendo is the honking horn thing in Wonderland, but what is Tornado Step? (and that sucks to... lol, i hated both of those things in wonderland..)

EDIT:
CwazyPanda said:
The new heartless in CoM are NeoShadow (in KHF too), Creeper Plant, Tornado Step, and Crescendo. I saw the Creeper Plant and Crescendo in some KH2 drawings.
oh wait.. are you talking aobut the ones that will be in KH2, or just ones that are new in CoM??

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
anyone but me said:
EDIT:
oh wait.. are you talking aobut the ones that will be in KH2, or just ones that are new in CoM??

I said that the NeoShadow, Creeper Plant, Crescendo, and Tornado Step are in CoM. The ones I saw in KH2 drawings are the Creeper Plant and Crescendo. Plus NeoShadow will be in KH2 cause it's in Deep Dive.

This is the Tornado Step http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/heartless/tornado step.PNG

anyone but me

CwazyPanda said:
I said that the NeoShadow, Creeper Plant, Crescendo, and Tornado Step are in CoM. The ones I saw in KH2 drawings are the Creeper Plant and Crescendo. Plus NeoShadow will be in KH2 cause it's in Deep Dive.

This is the Tornado Step http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/heartless/tornado step.PNG
oh that dude.. ok, so the two ones that i don't like are in KH2, Neo Shadow will return in KH2, and the one new guy in CoM might make an appearance... got it

Kereton Arindale

The only thing I heard about heartless were that the Shadow were back, but still slow and dumb, just like in the first Kingdom Hearts. I also heard Nomura say that old enemies would come back along with some new ones, but besides that and what's in this thread so far I'm clueless on what other heartless there will be in the game.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
he's reffering to both, both old heartless and CoM and new ones from kh2

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
insoulent said:
he's reffering to both, both old heartless and CoM and new ones from kh2

Are you talking about me? I'M A GIRL!!! WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I'M A GUY?!?!

E

Ecstacy

BTW um in kh final mix the neo shadow weren't in DD (there wasn't one lol) but yet they were everywhere so if they were in kh: FM i know they are everywhere in kh2 lol. and i would guess that all those heartless from CoM would be in kh2 (what reason would their be not to include them)

Brian

cursed keyblade

all i can remember right now is neoheartless, i know that there are alot more i just cant remember them all right now. neoheartless rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back