• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
He gave up his own in doing that as well I think.

But still how come Xenahort managed to retain a human form as a Heartless but not the Keyblade Wielder of the Light Realm?

I know obviously for game/future plot purposes but still it's interesting all the same to think about...

I guess maybe it may have something to do with Xenahort's past, the Keyblade War and the Chasers?

Maybe. As it says in the Ansem Reports, Xehanort, Roxas, Sora, Kairi, and Namine are all anomolies, throwing all science into the winds. As Ansem says, All my research amounted to nothing compared to that one boy's heart. Xehanort may have become a Heartless through special means, through a unique experiment or something, so he didn't become a regular old Heartless

riku/Ansem

That theory doesn't work, because the other five apprentices of Ansem became heartless as well, but cast off their bodies in the same way.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
That theory doesn't work, because the other five apprentices of Ansem became heartless as well, but cast off their bodies in the same way.

Hmmm... true. Maybe there was some wierd imperfection in Xehanort's experiment that allowed him to retain human form, a wierd 1 in 10000 chance or something, that the others didn't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back