• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Key55

Hey i got a question here, and any imput is ok.

The heartless contain hearts, just corrupted ones. Yet the Nobodies have no hearts. The Heartless are only hearts in reality, as the body makes a nobody. So why are they called heartless, as we can all see a heart fly up from them when we kill them?

Am I missing something here?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They're beings born from the Darkness within Hearts, but they have no Hearts themselves, all they are is the darkness, so they are Heartless

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
A Heartless IS a Heart given form. The darkness consumes said heart and takes the form of a Heartless. So when you kill the Heartless, the heart that was consumed by darkness is freed and goes on to Kingdom Hearts.

riku/Ansem

Spoiler Alert:

Look at it this way: The darkness in a heart transforms the heart into a body. When a keyblade destroys a heartless, it actually destroys the darkness in the heart. Thus, the heart takes it's shape backe and returns to kingdom hearts. The body left over is taken to the realm of nothingness, and keeps the memories of it's past life. It yearns to have a heart again, in order to obtain it's past life. Thus, the Organization 13 is looking for a way to get hearts, and decide to use the keyblade wielder to destroy the darkness in order to make hearts for their own Kingdom Hearts. See, it's simple.

Wolffia

Spoiler Alert:

Look at it this way: The darkness in a heart transforms the heart into a body. When a keyblade destroys a heartless, it actually destroys the darkness in the heart. Thus, the heart takes it's shape backe and returns to kingdom hearts. The body left over is taken to the realm of nothingness, and keeps the memories of it's past life. It yearns to have a heart again, in order to obtain it's past life. Thus, the Organization 13 is looking for a way to get hearts, and decide to use the keyblade wielder to destroy the darkness in order to make hearts for their own Kingdom Hearts. See, it's simple.

that's pretty good explanation... I can guarantee you that with as generic a topic as this, that a similar thread has been made before; so go to the little search engine at the top of the screen and search "heartless" or something, and search around a bit and you'll get all the clarification you need. Its really a very simple question and many people don't understand it at first, so this thread's been made a lot.

To answer your question, no you aren't missing anything; the heart is consumed with darkness, and forms a heartless and the body becomes a nobody. Then, when a heartless is destroyed a heart flies up and the darkness returns to the world of darkness: its almost as if the darkness is so overpowering to the heart that its like the heart isn't even there at all. And if the heart's not there, what else do you have but a heartless?

Last edited:

THE_UNKNOWNS

SPOILER:

but wasn't it also said that the ones with the heartless emblem weren't pure heartless and only the shadow, the first boss in kh1, shadowball, and maybe some others were only true heartless. correct me if im wrong.

riku/Ansem

Spoiler:

Yes, that's true. So maybe pure heartless completly lost their hearts and the Darkness destroyed their hearts, which explains why no hearts fly out.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
SPOILER:

but wasn't it also said that the ones with the heartless emblem weren't pure heartless and only the shadow, the first boss in kh1, shadowball, and maybe some others were only true heartless. correct me if im wrong.

no ur rite, pure darkness are the heartless that dont have an emblem in their bodies.
like shadow, the tallo shadow from destiny islands, invisible, the floating drops of darkness that appear when u battle final xeanorts heartless. and the ball one 2

riku/Ansem

Well, since he was so close to Kingdom Hearts, and was destroyed by blinding light, he might have, but the light shone so we couldn't see his heart return to kingdom hearts.

riku/Ansem

I wish I knew. When you have to destroy that glowing thing (Heart?), I think there are all the pure-bred heartless; i.e. Shadows, Darkballs, and Invisibles. There might be Neo-Shadows, but I can't tell.

riku/Ansem

Well, I think he wanted to make them special for that battle. I doubt they'll be in the next one. Did you here tht in KHII: FM he wants to put in the mushroom heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back