• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-*Hearts Oblivion*- ~Kingdom Hearts Roleplay~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
heartsoblivion.jpg

( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. I've been very bored lately and my creativity skills are just horrid this month. )

UPDATE: Due to my computer being stupid, I couldn't post again in the other Hearts Oblivion; I've fixed the problem but it caused me to create another RP. READ THE RULES AGAIN!
----

This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the worlds (so obviously, you can't be him or anyone else from Destiny Islands.) Many of the worlds have been taken by the Darkness and most inhabitants have given up hope. A strange occurance happened during that time, the skies in Hollow Bastion grow cold and a crimson miasma flows from the gates into the still constructed city. Cast away, a light soars off into the skies in speeds far greater then a gummi ship, the figure inside of it landing somewhere rather far. (Aka: Traverse Town) Now 2 years after that, the heartless have been sweeping away even more worlds as if searching for something. Their attempts to swallow hearts have doubled over, and thier power growing eerily fast.

A force of light has thwarted the darkness, appearing almost out of now-where. They wield the Keyblades of Light, Twilight, and Darkness. Though the ones which hold the weapons of Twilight and Darkness seem less to be trusted by the world's inhabitants. Their mission is to find a way to seal the doors off, but also protect whatever the heartless want to find; and it doesn't seem to be just hearts. ( The Answer: The other experiments that Ansem had used in his work to discover the powers of the darkness. BUT the characters DO NOT know that. )​

---------------

Rules:
-No Godmoding.
-No Killing other characters. (Without thier permission.)
-Post at least once a day to let me know you're alive!
-Put "Fate has chosen me" in before you post your template.
- NO ONE-LINING! - PARAGRAPHS ONLY. (Even if it's just one.)
- No More Than 5 Keybladers. (including me) ELEMENTALS are allowed.
-Have fun!
- You may use COM characters. (The Organization People are probably Teenagers! XD)
- You MUST PM ME your template so I can 'OK' it.
-We all start out in Traverse Town!
--------------

Template
Name:
Alignment: (Light, Dark, Twilight)
Appearance: (Typed up or Link)
Home World:
Bio: (This is optional, but preferred.)

--------

Name: Reina
Home World: Hollow Bastion (Unknown to her though)
Alignment: Twilight
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/piper.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/Twilight.jpg
Weapon: Twilight Keyblade ( Requiem )
Bio: Only retaining half a heart this young girl seeks answers to her past that she cannot remember, and a home that she cannot return to. Strange at first glance, the wing protruding out of her back was the effect the darkness had put on her. At times she can summon powers that were virtually unknown to her in the past, but there are slim chances that they can go out of control; basically destroying her if they get out of hand too much. Written in Ansems report, #8 to be most specific, Ansem explains that he had done experimentations using the darkness to create artificial heartless with a machine. He used a living sample in one of those experiments, a small human girl; abandoned in the world at birth. She was used as a test subject, yet the light in her child state was too strong for the darkness to completly take over. Ansem had thrown her away like trash after that, displeased with the results and himself for it. Reina was sent off into Traverse town, no memory of Hollow Bastion or Ansem for that matter; he had deliberatly erased her past so she wouldn't find out the power that lies in her. Yet Darkness has a way with people, once seeped into the heart it grows and roots there like a weed; slowly consuming whatever it possesess in it's grip.

Last edited:
C

Crasendolls

Fate has chosen me

Name: Vegna Styx (The Deliverer)
Weapon: http://www.4seating.com/images/sword_7.jpg
Alignment: orginization/Dark
Appearance: http://members.shaw.ca/ravenskeep/wraith_small.jpg
Home World: Corona
Bio: Many years ago the orginization needed a child that was very young. One that would have absoloutly have no chance at haveing any memories at all. The soloution finally came to them. The would have two members conceive a child. In a lucky turn of events there would be twins. One of the children was born diffrent he had dark blue skin.But in order to properly train the normal child wich was a girl name larxene the other must be sent away to a reletively unknown world called Corona. The mother of the twins went with the child to corona. There plan was to have one child be a member of the orginization and the other a mindless drone who would only be affiliated with them. Over the years he prooved to be the more valuable twin better in all field then his sister. He became known as The Deliverer meaning he was to capture all enemys of the orginization and deliver his target to them. Preferebly alive but it does not matter. He is now in traverse town pursuing an enemy of the orginization.

Last edited:

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Fate has chosen me

Name: Kathrine - Kate
Weapon: http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/7169/havocthrowing6bo.gif - Large weapon, Has two.
Alignment: Twilight
Appearance: http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/2839/touchtothelips5lt.jpg
Home World: Wonderland
Bio: She is normally quiet but when you know her she becomes strong and friendly. She likes to hang around people but is again always quiet. She lives in riddles. Sometimes she will talk in riddles by accident. Though she is a nice girly. ^^

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Gabriel

Weapon: Dawn Reaver

Allignment: Twilight

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, black & white armor, red cloak.

Home World: Hollow Bastion

Fate has chosen me.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Template
Name: Rage
Weapon: One winged angel
Alignment: Light
Appearance: http://66.111.49.71/wallpapers/scryed/scryed_3_1024.jpg Home World: Unkown
Bio: Its is unkown where he is from but he did study and became very strong in the dark arts. He belived that to not fear darkness he was to study it and use it himself. He made the same chosse as ansem but he took a different faith. He used his dark powers for good. Trough this he did meet with ansem and confronted him on how his belifs where the wrong ones. So ansem and Rage entered a firce batle living Rage half dead by the end. What kept Rage alive was the light that was hidden deep inside that allowed him to go on. When he awoke he realized he had keyblades in his hand. He wondered why? Why did he get keyblades even though he lent his soul to darkness. Thats why he searches now to find that answer. He combines his knoledge and arts of darkness along with his weapon of the heart, the keyblade.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Sure. Just read the rules first. ]

Rain. It was the only thing that didn't happen usually in Traverse Town, but for some reason tonight, it did. The clouds that formed above the world were dark, almost ominating with a strange feeling to them. Most of the people in that town were either asleep or indoors, waiting out the rain. The sound of the water meeting with the cobblestone floor in the first District was the only thing Reina heard. She stood outside, admiring the silence the area had to offer; knowing that when it rained in Traverse Town.. something either really good .. or really bad would happen. She appeared on that world when it was raining, she was slightly younger and one of the inhabitants that owned the Hotel in the 2nd District had taken her in. But now, since most of the people in Traverse Town were gone thanks to the heartless, it's been really tough for the girl.

Turning her attention to the World's exit, she breathed out a sigh. Currently she stood in the rain, soaked to the bone, hair dripping with the sky's 'tears'. Reina's gummi ship was still being repaired from the last time she came home by Cid, whom she had known for the past couple of years. He seemed nice enough and rarely charged her for things after her 'parents' disapeared. In her left hand was a choker, one that used to be around her neck until she had removed it; a single silver key dangled from the black strap as water dripped off the surface.

"....."

C

Crasendolls

ooc you didnt post your character

Baamm. The doors to the first district flew open and nearly broke off the hinges as a woman was thrown against the cold and wet ground the heartless surrounded her but did nothing. An aura of light came through those doors. It was light yes. But it had an evil essence to it. The heartless suddenly began to fall apart and burst into nothing. She thought she had been saved. But she was oh so wrong. Out of the ominous light was a dark figure his cloak blowing in the wind. His eyes seemed to glow a bright yellow colour. Eyes like a heartless. "Where have you hidden your child". The figure said in a loud, bellowing, ominous voice. "Why why do you want him". she said frightened out of her mind.
"He is destined for great things. Unfotunately they will be against our orginization and i can not allow that to happen". His voice was like stone. He drew his sword. "Which backwater planet have you sent the child". He seemingly flew right infront of her his sword raised. She only spatt in his face. And without a scream was gone.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
She lifted her head as the rain drops touched her pale skin, and she closed her eyes. The sound of the rain was soothing in a way probably no one understood. She looked down from the clock tower in the second district. The bell rang as its sliencing echo lifted through probably all the districts. She listened to the sounds of nothing that lingered in the air. Feeling as though something was wrong she jumped from the clock tower and she landed on the second districts cobble stone walkways as she ran towards the first district's door and she opened it. Walking towards the sythesis shop she jumped on the roof and walked towards the other end peering down into the street.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Is it alright if there is a Dark Elemental (or Dark Manipulator, whichever your prefer)

Fate has chosen me
Name: Ezekiel
Weapon: Black Thorn Whip
Alignment: (Light, Dark, Twilight): Dark
Appearance: (Typed up or Link): Ezekiel
Home World: Avaron
Bio: (This is optional, but preferred.): Ezekiel began his life at world of Avaron, a world home to many of those who find comfort in the dark. Avaron is a world based on Social Status and Rank, and Ezekiel's family was high in social status. His rank led to his naturally sophisticated persona and elegant fighting style. He studied for years, learning for and more about the darkness, growing more powerful as time passed.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
An old man crashed onto the ground, hitting it with a resounding thud. He turned around, staring up at the figures before him, fear etched onto his face.

"Wh-What do you want? Get away from me."

The shadowy creatures(Shadow Heartless) in front of him stayed silent, their bright yellow eye's staring unblinkingly at him. They had a look of hunger and restraint in their eyes, as though they wanted somehting very badly, but it was taking all their strength to resist the urge.

All at once, the large mass of shadows parted, creating a path for one, tall man (Ezekiel). Ezekiel walked slowly through the clearing approaching the elderly man on the ground. As Ezekiel got close and close, the old man on the ground grew more fearful. An air of darkness and malevolence surrounded Ezekiel, causing a cold terror to grip the man's heart.

Old Man: "What do you want?! Keep away from me!"

A small smile passed over Ezekiel's face as he leaned in, his face close to the old man's.

"You have something I need."

Ezekiel placed his hand on the old man's heart, a black aura resonating from it. Moment's later, Ezekiel drew his hand away, pulling the man's heart along with it. This heart had an unusual amount of light in it.

"One down, several million to go."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
The rain had a peacefulness to it. He always felt free from his problems. His stuggles with the raging war within himself had made him unbalanced for the time being. 'I always wished that I could be normal again.', he thought to himself. Unfortunately, he knew that could never be.
He continued walking in the rain in peace.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
There was an imbalance in the air, something was not quite right. Reina glanced to the man in black, frowning and gripping her choker before putting it on snuggly. Taking a few steps foreward she points a finger at the strange being, addressing him soon afterwards. It was normal for her to see something like this, she herself belonged to the darkness in a way, but not enough to be consumed by it.

"Who are you?" Reina questioned, before briefly glancing to where the woman had been. "And what the hell are you doing here?" She knew what the strange man was, the way he talked, and the way he looked gave it right off; a Nobody. They worked strictly in riddle-like ways, but always had leaned toward the Darkness. Not too soon after speaking to him, another being could be sensed not too far off.. 'Another one?'

C

Crasendolls

"Do not ask questions for wich you know the answer of". He said in an aggitated tone. He looked at a scroll. "Ah lucky for me Reina your next on the list. But dont worry we want you alive". And in a flash Vegna's hand was gripped on her face and lifter her into the air. "Now please dont struggle it only makes me have to hurt you". He moved one of his fingers as to show one of Reina's eyes. He looked deeply into it. He stared right into the iris of her eyes. "And id hate to have to do that". He kept stairing into her eye. and then laughed and waited for some sort of response.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
She jumped off the roof as she ran up with her weapons.

"You will not harm her! Back off, or you'll get hurt!"

Meaning every word she said she moved her hair and she took a good look at the man and she smiled an evil smile. Knowing who this person was, Reina was talked about a little bit where ever she traveled. It would be sad now, if she was captured before she got to introduce herself.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
A smile broadened on Reina's lips, ironically in her situation, she was completly calm. "Whenever someone tells me not to do something, it just makes me want to do it." The wing that used to be transparent was now full in view, white feathers unmatched to anything but an angel's, untainted and pure. She reached up and formed a ball made of pure flames in her hand and slammed it into his arm, pressing it with all the force she could muster up; also burning her own hand in the process. Usually a fireball would fly through the air, but Reina had perfected hers which enabled her to do whatever she pleased to the flames; manipulating them rather easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back