• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the Keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization’s expectations differed. By changing Sora’s and Roxas’ movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the Organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice.

=/ Who knows? xD.

Xigbar: If we are forced to eliminate Sora, our plan can still continue, right?
Xemnas: If it came to that, yes. We would have no choice.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
But in Another Report it says that the Heart would go to the Org's KH..

So...Maybe any weapon could release it and the heart would go to the Org's KH.

But I agree with LL that the Keyblade should do something special which other weapons cant =/

shadowred3

Brandon✖;3574858 said:
Erm. I know.
What I was trying to say is, if Another Report said that the hearts went to the Org's KH, wouldnt that mean that even those captive hearts released by non-Keyblade weapons would also wind up there?

good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back