• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Heaven's Hell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
HEAVEN'S
HELL

A boy that holds the pieces to his broken shell tries so hard to reattach them.

wings_logo01newrenov.jpg

Good and Evil, Heaven and Hell, light and darkness, these are the words that humans have created to make a balance in their world; for if they didn't have these words; their very existence would seem meaningless. Ever since the dawn of the human race, these words.....these....entities have been feuding, changing the world with their quarrel, shaping it into something new and more complicated then the last. Sworn to be eternal enemies, these words...these...entities, have been using the humans as their weapons. Only going after the humans that are on their side, these words...these entities have yet to have interest in their enemies weapons, that is until that human...was created. The human had struck the attention of the two warring entities. Both wanting to use the human's....unnatural gift to their own advantage, they began to persuade the human; giving her their most cherished powers, offering her things that a human can't begin to imagine. But unlike a majority of the human race, she didn't care for their offers, she wanted no part in their war, but they didn't stop. Soon these words...these entities, began to become more aggravating to the human until she finally came up with a solution. She will marry, and within the marriage she would conceive children. Her powers will be split and separated among her children, giving both of the entities what they wanted. The sides agreed and the solution was created. Though the woman felt utter guilt for letting her children be used in warfare, she knew that sooner or later, one of her descents will come to be born. A decent, that like her, had the gift of wielding both powers of the entities. But unlike her, the decent will not give in to the entities taunts; the decent will have....better plans.

Grey clouds drift aimlessly over an enormous city. Just the glimpse of them floating gives off a sense of lost. Soon, the aimless clouds began to cry for their empty existence. The tears poor down, covering the city in a wetness of sorrow. The humans below try to escape from the depressing tears, by finding seclusion in stores and building, not wanting melancholy to consume them. But one human, who is lying on top of a gargoyle statue outside of a library, does not seem to mind the cloud's tears. His burgundy colored eyes illuminate in the grayness of the city. His caramel colored skin gets moisture from the tears. His silky black hair with tents of dark grey, that goes down to his chin, consumes the tears. He has a hooded jacket, baggy pants with zippers around the knees, and boots. "Go ahead...cry. Let me feel your sorrow." He whispers to himself.
"Adrian?!" A young girl steps out from the library, with an umbrella in one hand and a book of Egyptian mythology in the other. The girl has blonde hair, with green eyes. She has a black and white checkered skirt, with a black tank top that has bleeding red heart on it. As for foot equipment, she has black boots. "Adrian?! What the hell are you doing?" She runs over to the boy named Adrian.
"Enjoying the weather." Adrian says in a whisper.
"But it's raining." She gets closer to the gargoyle that Adrian is laying on
"And your point is?" He sits up and jumps off the gargoyle.
"My point is that you are being weird!" She gets closer to him so they both can be under her umbrella.
"There is no point in that. You're forgetting that i have a hood." He flips the hood on his head.
"Oh.....yeah..." She withdraws the umbrella from Adrian, with a disappointed look on her face.
"What is it?" He looks at her.
"Hm? Nothing." She tries to cover it up.
"Anyway, are done yet?" Adrian says impatiently.
"Um, yeah! I think I got all that I need." She smiles at him.
"Really...." He looks at the one book in her hand. "...I really hate when you do that, Rach." He begins to walk toward a bus stop that is across the street.
"What?!" Rachelle chuckles.
"Spend so many damn hours in the library, and all you do is come out with one book. It's a waist of time."
"Hey, I’m not the one who wanted to tag along." She follows him.
"You asked me to come with you."
"Yeah, but you didn't have to say yes." The wind blows and she holds her umbrella tighter.
"I said no when you asked me."
"But you said it as if you didn't care if you came or not."
"It's so grey today." Adrian changes the subject.
Rachelle frowns and looks toward the crying sky. "That's odd; the weather man said that it was going to be clear skies all day."
"Well you can never trust those weather men. They always screw things up. That's why their death rate is higher then any ones." Adrian says as Rachelle and him crosses the street and stop at the bus stop.
"Yeah but...it just seems odd." She wipes the rain drops from her face.
"......." Adrian doesn't say a word and just stares off into the distance.
"So are you coming to my house?" Rachelle asks.
"No, not today. I have somewhere else to go." He looks down the street for the bus.
"Oh...you're going to see her." Rach grumbles.
"And why does it concern you who I see?" Adrian looks at her.
"It doesn't" She retaliates.
"Then why did you sound mad when I asked you?"
"I...just...i don't know." She looks down at the concrete.
"Ugh...just don't worry about it." He playfully shoves her. "I'll stop at your house as soon as I’m done with what I’m doing."
".....really?" She says while still looking at the ground.
"Heh, yeah really." He sighs.
"Asshole, you better." She looks up at Adrian and smile. The bus comes and stops in front of the two teens. Rachelle steps up onto the bus. "I mean it! you better come." She looks back at Adrian.
"I said I will and I will." He looks at her
"Hmmm...." She smiles at him while the bus doors close and the bus drives off.
"........why are you so attached to something that is broken?" Adrian whispers and walks off.

Somewhere.......
"Is that him?!"
"Yes! It's him! That is the same aura that the rest had."
"Quick we have to hurry before those damned fiends show up and try to claim him for their own!"
"Don't worry, it's still daylight. So we still have the upper hand."
"No, we don't! Dawn is setting! And when dawn is setting, then it's free for all!"
"Damn it! Those rules will cost us everything."
"Calm yourselves. As long as we know where he is, we will be alright."
"You are right; those fools of darkness are probably still looking for him."
"Still....I find it strange that the recent descents have not inherited the gift and all of a sudden this one pops up with the gift."
"And not only that, but this is one hard to decipher. I’m not sure if he is light or darkness."
"Well we will figure all that out later, as of now our top priority is to seek and capture. So let's go!"

ooc: Just to let you all know, this is copyrighted, not that you all are interested in stealing. But besides that point this is another one of my fan fics. Don't worry, i haven't forgotten about Just an Odd Teenager......i just have to find the floppy disk i had it on. But when i do, i will post the next chapter. Until then, enjoy this unique story. I will post the second chapter when everything is ready.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like this dark tone to the story. Rain and grey clouds add to the scene. I could just picture this happening as if it was a movie or a scene from an episode on a TV show. Good stuff, I like this. I'll definitely keep watching this one, Adrian.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Heaven's
Hell

Chapter 1
Come

A lost love tries to reunite with hate

On a lonely street, Adrian walks toward a group of tall condos huddled together, trying to keep dry from the tears. The tears have not stopped yet. As Adrian gets closer to his destination, the clouds become more depressed. Maybe they know something that Adrian doesn't. Just a few feet away from the steps of the condos, he pulls out his cell phone and dials a number. "...Hello, Ami? It's me, Adrian." He listens intently to the girl on the other line. "...I-I know, I just want to talk." He tries to persuade. "Jesus, all i want to do is talk. You could at least have some freaking generosity." He voice grows irritated. "......Alright, I’ll be up in a sec." He hangs up the phone and walks up the steps of the condos. "Adrian...” He quickly turns around to face nothing, but a scene of tears flowing down even harder. "...Weird." Adrian walks inside the building, and heads toward the elevator. He stares at the up button, contemplating whether or not he should press it and proceed to his destination. "Just to talk...don't argue." He presses the button and waits patiently for the doors to open. Once they are open he walks inside, and goes to the top floor. "Don't know why I’m even doing this." The elevator door opens once more and Adrian steps out. He stares down a hallway that ends with a door. "........" Slowly, but eagerly he walks to the door at the end of the condo hallways. Once he reaches the door he attempts to knock but the door swings open.
"Even when you're not here, i can still feel you." A girl looks at Adrian with a deepened expression on her face. The girl has long chest nut colored hair that goes down to her elbows. Her eyes are an emerald green, they shine brightly, but not with happiness, but with the illumination of anger and sadness.
"Ami..." Adrian looks down from the girl known as Ami.
"Hurry in, i don't have that much time." She retreats back into her home as Adrian follows. The apartment itself gives off a mellow mood. Neither good nor bad but something in between. There is an enormous view of the city in the living room. Books of poetry, fiction, and school books are scattered across the floor.
"Where are you going?" Adrian walks to the living room, where Ami is sitting so stiffly on a couch.
"What did you want to talk about?" She quickly turns her head to Adrian, as if trying to get straight to the point.
"I wanted...to apologize--"
"Oh, Adrian, come on!" She jumps up from the couch, angrily, and walks toward the kitchen.
"No, you need to here this!" He follows
"I've heard it all before! It's the same sh*t!" She yanks the refrigerator door open and pulls out two bottles of soda.
"No you haven't, because you always cut me off." He says calmly.
"Because I know what you are going to say!" she slam a bottle of soda on the kitchen counter and walks out.
"Then why don't you give me an answer then?" He asks. "Ami...just tell me, what I did get you so pissed?!"
"ADRIAN!!!!" She yells. There is a silence between them. "...even if i did tell you...what could you possibly do, huh?" She stares down at the floor and grits her teeth. "What could you say, to make everything better?" she looks up at him. Her left eye is covered by her hair and her right eye stares directly into his heart. "Could you make these sh*tty days better? Could you make me feel like i use to?" She comes closer to him, where their noses are touching. "Could turn back into the guy I use to love?" Her eyes glimmer with an icy sparkle. "If you can't, then there is nothing to tell you."
"...." Adrian, stricken with a stab of pain, shot with a bullet of hatred, drowned in a sea of grief, is speechless. The grey clouds, now knowing that their grief and sorrow is nothing compared to Adrian's, decided to stop their crying and put on their facade of happiness. The sun has also decided to make its appearance to cover up the misery.
"...hmph" Ami, satisfied with getting her point across, goes to the kitchen and grabs the bottle of soda. "Are we done here? Because i have to meet Chris at the cafe."
"........" Adrian looks up at the girl he once held, the girl that helped him through his struggles, the girl that he called his own...the girl he loved. "....I..." He looks away from her. "....." He digs in his pocket and pulls out a winged shaped locket. "Here...you can have this back. An angel deserves to fly away." He places it in her hand, walks out of her apartment, and closes her door.
"......da--damn it!" Ami drops to her knees. "....ba--bastard! Why couldn't you just stay away?" She begins to cry.

Meanwhile, five figures fly swiftly. high above the city. They are wrapped in white cloaks, which makes them blend in with the daytime. It seems as though these fiver figures are searching for something, something important. "We have to hurry, i could only extend the daytime for a short amount of time." The second figures yells to the others.
"It shouldn't be long until we reach him. How much time do we have." The first figure that is leading the way, asks the second.
"Not much. We have until less then less then 15 minutes." The second figures responds.
"But even if the 15 minutes are up, we still have dawn. So we can still keep going." The third figure informs.
"Yes, but since i extended the time for daylight, dawn will be shorter." The first figure does an acrobatic swirl in the air and lands on a nearby building.
"Not to mention those damn demons. This is going to be difficult." The fourth figure says as it leaps off a building.
"Do not worry. I have been informed that Luri has sent more chasers to help us out." The fifth figure says contently.
"Good! Now let's go! It begins!" The first figure dashed ahead and the others followed.

"...what's the matter with me?" Adrian says softly as tears flow down his cheek. He rests on a park bench and despite the early weather, the inhabitants of the city are back out on their daily routines, as if the tears of the clouds had never happened. "Why do i care so much...." He places his head in his hands. "I need to get away...i need to escape from this hell. Bro...sis...why didn't you take me with you?" The wind blows through his through Adrian, as if to reach out and hold him. "Adrian..." A voice whispers through the air. "Huh?" He looks up to see who is calling him. "That voice...who is that?" He searches the area, but all he sees is the rest of his kind, enjoying their lives, unaware of the pain he is feeling. "Strange..." Adrian stands up and looks into the sky. "....forget it." He says as he walks off, away from the park. Suddenly a glimmer of orange light cast over the city. "Whoa, that's bizarre. I never seen the dawn set so quick. It was just daylight a few minutes ago." He looks at the setting sun. "It's so....beautiful." I love watching the sun set, don't you Adri? It's beautiful. Ami voice runs through Adrian's mind. "God damn her!" He curses, trying to hold back the tears. "If she want's to be freaking selfish then let her!" Suddenly there is a huge explosion from behind him. "What was that?!" He turns around to see a flurry of people running from a flaming building. "What's going on?! How'd that building get on fire?"
"ERRRRACCCCCCK!" A screech is heard coming from the building.
"What....what is that?" Adrian's eyes widen as he hears the screech.
"ERRRACCCCCK!" Just then, fiery wings stretched out of the flames.
"This can't be real?" Adrian fell down.
"errrrck! ERAAAACK!" The flames began to accumulate around the wings, making the wings sprout even father. The building exploded, and an enormous bird, covered in fire, hatched from the flaming building and flew toward Adrian.
"......is that.....phoenix?" Adrian said to himself.
The fiery bird landed in front of Adrian and looked down at him. "ERRRACCCCK!" It opened it's mouth and fire began to gather inside of it.
"....yes...." Adrian closed his eyes. "Set me free...."
The bird, flaming red, blasted the fire from within its mouth.

ooc: Thus ends chapter one, the other was just an opening, I forgot to point that out. Good news, I know were the floppy disk to An Odd Teenager. And I will post it when I’m off of vacation. So in the meantime, tell me what you all think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back