• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello all~ <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Well, hi there everyone. I finally decided to register. Been lurking around on the main page for more than a year now. So I guess I better introduce myself. ^_^

I'm miforever. I'm a 21 year old Uni student from Australia. I'm majoring in Japanese Language and it's my hope that one day I may be good enough to translate and possibly do some professional interpreting. I'm a bit of an anime fan as well as into gaming (of course). I love the KH series, as well as FF and have a huge love of LoZ.

I've always been a bit of a book worm in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy genres, and spend my free time writing and just generally having my head in the clouds. I've been known to be quite ditsy and naive at times, as well as spouting unintentional puns, some of which, are quite terrible in hindsight... >.> I'm also quite serious when I need to be, and down right nasty when I'm annoyed or upset. I have a zero tolerance policy for people who jerk me or others around, but hopefully nobody here will ever have to see me (read me?) when I get angry.

I'm also a bit of a cosplayer. I've enjoyed doing it, despite being poor and barely being able to afford the materials I need for it. I love hanging with the crowd here in Australia for conventions. They're always so lively and the other cosplayers are all such nice people. I'd love to go overseas for a con too, but there's so many, so I'm never sure which one to pick. That and yes, I'm very poor at the moment. Ah, such is the life of a Uni student...

Currently waiting for the KH 358/2 Days release here. Only 2 more days to go!! And I'm very much looking forward to the release of Birth by Sleep. I tell ya, if the English Language release isn't done simultaneously here in Australia compared to the USA and Europe, I think I'll get it imported. The PSP all use the same formatting anyways, so I can never understand the need for regional releases...

So, anywho, nice to meet everyone here and I hope we get along famously!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Wow, we get mostly testosterone driven teens who make intro threads. This is a nice change...

Nice ta meet ya Forever!

If you read the Faqs section that's been collectin' dust lately, you'll know how this place works. If you have any questions, see if they've been answered before, and if not, don't be afraid to ask. Oh, and be warned, we've been having an onslaught of repeat threads lately. D: Oh the HORROR!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Holy fucking shit, someone who actually made a good intro thread! Love how much you told us about you, that effort alone deserves rep, hence why I gave you some.

Translating and interpreting, eh? We have something in common. While yours may be in Japanese (a brave feat, I tell you), I'm going to university next year after completing college to do a BA Combined Honours in French and Spanish. I'm a bit of a wuss with it considering I AM French and do speak the language as my native one, buttt ehhh, most translators/interpreters speak two languages fluently. Good to see someone who's actually doing something with the language other than learning it purely because they like anime and want to have babies with a Japanese man. Any chance you're into Devil May Cry? If so, I like you even more, and if not, well, I'll have to introduce you to it. I would type more but my dinner's going cold so kudos to you, babe. Post some pictures or something.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Oh dear, we must look out for those testosterone teens, yes indeed! XD I feel your pain with repeat Q&A's.

I've always been interested in Language. French native speaker, eh? Heard the grammar is kinda hard to grasp if you're a native English speaker (like myself). And Spanish is an awesome language! You'll be able to speak to half the world's population with that and English!

Oh and Devil May Cry~ My friends are getting me into it. I've been playing DMC4, which has been interesting, but would really like to get into the earlier series, as I've missed out on some MAJOR history there.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nah, French is easy. Well, I guess. I mean, my view there is kind of invalid I guess, since I'm native and all, but translating between French and English is something I find quite easy to do. There might be an odd word or verb I don't know in French or English but I just look it up like any other normal person would do and there you go. TBH, not a fan of Spanish. I've done a fast-track course in it, meaning I did six years of Spanish in one (still got an A, woohoo) but I just don't like the language. Or maybe I just don't like learning it. :/ Or maybe my teacher is just a bitch. I don't know. Anyway, yeah. Loving Italian so far. Sto scrivendo. How generic, right? I think it's around 400 million people that speak Spanish. More like 1/14 of the world's population, lmfao.

Yeah, you've missed out on a lot. One word: Vergil.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Welcome to KHI, glad to have you as part of the community! Just make sure you know the rules and have read the FAQs and you will be fine. You can message me any time you have a question or just want to chat ^^;;

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Nah, French is easy. Well, I guess. I mean, my view there is kind of invalid I guess, since I'm native and all, but translating between French and English is something I find quite easy to do. There might be an odd word or verb I don't know in French or English but I just look it up like any other normal person would do and there you go. TBH, not a fan of Spanish. I've done a fast-track course in it, meaning I did six years of Spanish in one (still got an A, woohoo) but I just don't like the language. Or maybe I just don't like learning it. :/ Or maybe my teacher is just a bitch. I don't know. Anyway, yeah. Loving Italian so far. Sto scrivendo. How generic, right? I think it's around 400 million people that speak Spanish. More like 1/14 of the world's population, lmfao.

Yeah, you've missed out on a lot. One word: Vergil.

I forgive you for being biased. I'm looking forward to the time when I can do that with Japanese, although, yeah, grammar is drastically different than that of English. Atm, I'm stuck going "I recognise that, but how the hell do I say it in English?!" It's okay to not be into a language or like learning it. I'll never understand German... ^^; But yeah, if the teach is a bitch, than yeah, things get a whole lot more complicated. Yays for Italian, even if the only Italian words I know are to do with pasta and pizza. XD

As for the 400 million speakers of Spanish, all I can say is that it proves how ignorant I am about the world. ^^;

I missed out on Vergil... oAo God, there's gotta be someone I know who has the other games!

DJQuackQuack said:
Welcome to KHI, glad to have you as part of the community! Just make sure you know the rules and have read the FAQs and you will be fine. You can message me any time you have a question or just want to chat ^^;;

Thanks so much. Be sure to talk to you.

Back