• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, all.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm here to talk about keys, and mice, and so forth.
I've actually been lurking this place all year and know to not post theories because you lot will rip me to shreds.
Regardless the community seems great here and I can't wait to actually get to know you people.

Welcome me, yes?

Voltron

Silver Member
Welcome! I hope you have fun here :D

Yes, the people are quite friendly, though some may seem a bit mean ;]

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Oh my god! A newbie! Welcome! As a newb, you can ask if someone wants to be friends, and they will have to say yes.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm here to talk about keys, and mice, and so forth.
I've actually been lurking this place all year and know to not post theories because you lot will rip me to shreds.
Regardless the community seems great here and I can't wait to actually get to know you people.

Welcome me, yes?

Let me just say this...

For a new member you show promise, from the start you even said you've lurked here long enough to understand the workings and attitudes present here. We won't murder you but the basic do's and don'ts to a theory are:

• If it's older such as "MX+Terra= Xehanort theory" or something similar add new info, twists and facts to make it interesting. Less likely to get flamed that way.
  • Make a theory, a theory isn't 2 sentences long asking a simple question like: So MX and Xehanort fuse together...etc. NO
  • Take your time on it, no need to rush a theory, in the past I've made threads that have taken me upwards to 2 hours to make just so I can do it right.
  • I said this before and I'll say it again, use evidence. Facts are facts for a reason, don't ignore them, they help when you're caught in a constructive argument.

As for the criteria of likes and such listed above, odd, but I'm sure you'll make friends here.

I, Yttrxium , and all other members in this thread invite you into our humble abode a little place called Kingdom Hearts Insider. As long as you follow the rules, leave the mods and admins alone, have fun and make friends you'll do great!

The best of luck to you.

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks much for the advice, Y. (Mind if I call you that? Much easier to type than your username. D;)
I've actually yet to form a theory together, but what you said will very much come in handy if I ever want to do so. Rep for ya.

Well, I suppose I should actually type up a bit more about me eh? Here goes something.

My name is John and I wish to be a photographer in the future. I'm currently in a pickle as to who my favorite Kingdom Hearts character is between Riku, Marluxia, and Ven. I'll go ahead and say Riku for now, but odds are it's just going to keep cycling between the three. Outside of Kingdom Hearts, my favorite games are .hack//G.U., Dark Cloud, Jak, and Pokemon. [cheapplug]I'm a moderator on the Marriland Forums. If you're a Pokemon fan, check it out sometime[/cheapplug]. I'm a huge comic nerd. Favorite is Spider-Man, and I think Ben Reilly is a pretty cool guy. Also, big Code Geass fan.

Me in a nutshell. Well, tons more to me really, but you all will see that for yourselves.

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Thanks much for the advice, Y. (Mind if I call you that? Much easier to type than your username. D;)
I've actually yet to form a theory together, but what you said will very much come in handy if I ever want to do so. Rep for ya.

Well, I suppose I should actually type up a bit more about me eh? Here goes something.

My name is John and I wish to be a photographer in the future. I'm currently in a pickle as to who my favorite Kingdom Hearts character is between Riku, Marluxia, and Ven. I'll go ahead and say Riku for now, but odds are it's just going to keep cycling between the three. Outside of Kingdom Hearts, my favorite games are .hack//G.U., Dark Cloud, Jak, and Pokemon. [cheapplug]I'm a moderator on the Marriland Forums. If you're a Pokemon fan, check it out sometime[/cheapplug]. I'm a huge comic nerd. Favorite is Spider-Man, and I think Ben Reilly is a pretty cool guy. Also, big Code Geass fan.

Me in a nutshell. Well, tons more to me really, but you all will see that for yourselves.

You may call me Trixi or YM, I prefer Trixi >;3

Hehe good luck with the persona of choice
Also it's fun to know that you're a mod on another site, that comes in handy since you have experience under your belt.

*looks at interests*

Yup, you're a sure fire winner alright, you'll do great here ^_^
Also thank you for the rep point.

Back