• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello everyone n2mu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laraxene15

Awards
Hi all nice 2 meet you fellow kh fans have a few questions after being out the loop for bout 2 yrs just honestly after waiting forever to get kh3 only to see how it ended especially with Sora's story then you had to buy remind well I have remind haven't played it yet even got melody of memories just because y not I got about ever other kh game over the yrs I'm here to introduce myself and to also ask a question going forward say I wanted to play all the games in chronological order something I always wanted to do could someone be kind enough n tell me how that would go especially with the khux kh x kh chi kh back cover games I played the khux for a bit but didn't have the money to keep throwing in plus it was while u still had to wait on story now I've heard it's over but you can't even replay it are khux chi x all the same ? Is back cover just part of it ? What is dark road also if I watch these online should the be watched before kh3 and remind or after for spoilers also were does melody come in but anyway yeah I've always wanted to play the games in chronological order also is twtnw and neo necessary is only neo on PS4 or both ?
Ty allll so much
Kh new 2 the forum
God bless b safe
Thanks n take care

DhL

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Hello and welcome!
Playing the series in chronological order is something I like to do and it goes something like this.

Union X and Back Cover
Dark Road
Birth By Sleep
0.2 A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts
Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts II
Re:Coded
Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts III
Re:Mind
Melody of Memory

I hope you find this helpful and to answer your other question, the twewy games aren't in continuity with KH so you don't need to play them and as for Neo, it's on PS4 and Switch.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome!!!

I am the opposite of Keyblade Knight 1st Class and believe in relative release order.

KH1
CoM
KH2
Days
BBS
Re:coded
KH3D
UX up to the Keyblade War
Back Cover
KH3
KH3 Remind
Melody of Memory
The rest of UX

TWEWY is not required, but if you want a better idea of the characters that show up in KH3D, it’s a good game to play. Also NEO TWEWY is a fantastic sequel to TWEWY.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
Welcome!!!

I am the opposite of Keyblade Knight 1st Class and believe in relative release order.

KH1
CoM
KH2
Days
BBS
Re:coded
KH3D
UX up to the Keyblade War
Back Cover
KH3
KH3 Remind
Melody of Memory
The rest of UX

TWEWY is not required, but if you want a better idea of the characters that show up in KH3D, it’s a good game to play. Also NEO TWEWY is a fantastic sequel to TWEWY.
I am about to be even more extreme by saying that skipping ux and keeping only back cover is a good idea until they remake it properly.

Back