• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello i'm new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi PureSymphony, welcome to KHI!

It's great to have you on board. Hope to see you around!

What's your favorite game in the series? :D

PureSymphony

Ahhh thanks ^-^ hmmmmm tough one, most likely KH2 because of the maturity diff from KH and the setting of the game seemed so intense i almost teared up xD But i love them all honestly :)

PureSymphony

Hmmmm that's tough, i like Cinderella from BBS, but i also like the classic Hollow Bastion from KH.....I think i'll say Nightmare before Christmas though.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
^ I've still not had the chance to play BBS, so I can't say much for the worlds from that game. Nightmare before christmas is an awesome world though, plus it's one of my favorite disney movies, overall I'd say my favorite is Captain Hooks ship, I liked the dark sora fight, and flying to the top of the sails and just jumping off. It was stupid fun x)

Sweet, you seem like you'll fit in nicely here, welcome to KHI!

Korai

Awards
Welcome to the forums! I've only been here for a week, but I've enjoyed it so far. As long as we're having a questionnaire,
which is best: heartless, nobodies, unversed, or dream eaters?

PureSymphony

Welcome to the forums! I've only been here for a week, but I've enjoyed it so far. As long as we're having a questionnaire, which is best: heartless, nobodies, unversed, or dream eaters?
Is that a trick question because i don't think their is a best xD unless you mean which one i THINK is the best. If that's the case, i say nobodies because it also gave birth to Organization XIII and their intelligence.

Korai

Awards
Is that a trick question because i don't think their is a best xD unless you mean which one i THINK is the best. If that's the case, i say nobodies because it also gave birth to Organization XIII and their intelligence.
yup, this is what i meant

Back