• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Kingdom Hearts fans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sixela

I am new to KHInsider and would like to make some friends. I am a KH nut though so I enjoy talking about Kingdom Hearts and all things in relation. Send me a message sometime!

xXTwistedVIxX

Well, you've come to right place. I'm Zach, it's nice to meet you, Six. Friends are fairly easy to come by here, and you should feel right at home in the KH threads.

Enjoy your stay!

And welcome to the Sin Wagon.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well the forum mainly discusses anything to everything, with KH it's supposed primary focus.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums.

xXTwistedVIxX

Well the forum mainly discusses anything to everything, with KH it's supposed primary focus.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums.

In layman's terms...even though the forum is BASED on KH, it's pretty much secondary to the trolling. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
WELCOME TO KHI! i'll be a friend :D

few things to know, beware of the cynical fanbase (coughmeforexamplecough) like the older members, also dont let the all the mindless trolling and yaoi rot your mind and i'd warn you bout khi taking your soul but you done lost that on signing up so eh and lastly once your here you cant ever leave like ever so enjoy your stay you belong to us now~ >:}

In layman's terms...even though the forum is BASED on KH, it's pretty much secondary to the trolling. :D
this^

Back