• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello new world!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay... I can do this! :D

Hey! My name is Watanuki-kun Pleasure to meet you all :3
I'm seventeen years old, Jewish and living in Israel. You know. That horrifing countery that
fights with that other terffing countery XDDDDDDDDD

So here's a fast warning: English isn't my naitve Language so don't judge me if you won't understand what I'm typping or what I'm saying ^^'

I guess I'm pretty new to this thing called forum. Never join one, execpt My anime list, to update my list :p
So let's get started!

Kingdom Hearts: My favorite vidoe game, and the first. Yep without this master piece I wouldn't have been intrduce to the world of RPG games and gaming. It is my favorite of all time, because of the story, the characters and the gamplay.
My favorite parings: Sora X Kairi, Namine X Roxas, Riku X Xion, Aqua X Terra, and Terra X Cinderlla (Yes! I know this is a crack people, but c'mon! After Playing Birth by sleep and seeing Terra ascorting Cindy to the palace and cheering her up, I've fallen in love :3 Uselly I would never dream of pairing two characters with one another without a particular reason XDDDDDDD)

Anime and Manga: My hope in life.
It give me a reason to still be around. Without I'd have killed myself long ago out of bordem of ordinary lives!
Unlike anime (which I'm watching everyhing I get my hands on), I'm pretty picky on my mangas. It's hard for me to choose one and read it for long. If I'm starting it, a week later I would dropped after been annoyed from the characters or the plot. My favorite Anime is Clannda and my favorite manga is Chrono Cursade :D

Books:

Aw! Books :rolleyes:
Hope I love books!
Such marvlous creations! Don't you think?
My favotrite genres are Fantasy, Sci-fi, Mastrey, Drama, Supernatruel, and vampires (and hell with Twilight! Somebody need to shoot the author in the skull! T.T)

Vidoe games:

I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I'd spend hours on a game if I loved it. Unfortnatlly my family dosen't have enough money or the sources to buy these fantastic stories. That's why used to have a PS2, but now I have PSP which is the best thing that has happened to me!

Right now I'm playing Persona 3. Never played anything hard like this. It's make me squelled in joy everytime I play with it :]

So here ya have it! I hope we can be good friends and get along with each other :D

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hey man, welcome to the forums. Read the rules if you havn't yet (FAQ), and have fun here. Don't worry too much about the English thing, you seem to know enough that you won't have any problems here. There's plenty of stuff to talk about here so enjoy your time.

Awards
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here~ Your English is easy to understand. :3

My favorite parings: Sora X Kairi, Namine X Roxas, Riku X Xion, Aqua X Terra, and Terra X Cinderlla
Anime and Manga: My hope in life.
Aw! Books :rolleyes:Hope I love books!
I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I'd spend hours on a game if I loved it.
These! Haha, I agree there for sure! :D

I'm sure you'll have fun here!

Back