• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lester811

Ok, so I am horrible at the forums...... I am fairly new at doing these but have been a fan of the site since the very early days all of my KH news was here. Only recently I decided to make an account and with so much going on with KH3 and the series overall I wanted to actually talk with people about the series that I consider my favorite. So hello KHI forums hope to get to talk with some of you soon

Antar

Awards
Hey, Welcome to KHInsider, Lester! I'm glad you decided to sign up, and I hope we can talk about the series together. See you around! ^.^

Lester811

Thanks nice to meet ya and anytime sounds good to me. How long have you been into the series?

Antar

Awards
Thanks nice to meet ya and anytime sounds good to me. How long have you been into the series?

Oh, I don't really know, it's sort of a blurry transition.. I technically played Kingdom Hearts shortly after KH2 came out but I didn't actually get into the series until BBS, or somewhere around that area.

Lester811

Wow that's crazy so did u really start with BBS? I always wondered what the series would have been like starting with that one first. Which game is your favorite? I would have to say kingdom hearts 2 is mine.

Antar

Awards
Wow that's crazy so did u really start with BBS? I always wondered what the series would have been like starting with that one first. Which game is your favorite? I would have to say kingdom hearts 2 is mine.

Well, KH2 was my first Kingdom Hearts game, I just didn't understand what was happening at that time. Kingdom Hearts BBS would be my favorite, with Kingdom Hearts 2 at a close second. What do you like about KH2 so much that it's your favorite?

Lester811

Well I had so much growing anticipation for KH2 after playing the first 2 games and wondering who this,at the time they called him blonde haired kid (Roxas), was. I loved the riku moments with him and DIZ idk just all of the story was so mysterious. Also I love how they made mickey more involved. Plus I will never forget the opening of the game with Roxas and how Axel tried to bring him back.... Just too many things to mention. What about you, what did you like about BBS that made it your favorite

Last edited:

Antar

Awards
Well I had so much growing anticipation for KH2 after playing the first 2 games and wondering who this,at the time they called him blonde haired kid (Roxas), was. I loved the riku moments with him and DIZ idk just all of the story was so mysterious. Also I love how they made mickey more involved. Plus I will never forget the opening of the game with Roxas and how Axel tried to bring him back.... Just too many things to mention. What about you, what did you like about BBS that made it your favorite

Oh that's really cool and you are very lucky! I wish I had such anticipation for the games during that time. Little did I know, the game I was playing would become one of my favorite video game series. I liked BBS for it's command Deck system, the melding, the collectables, and the more serious story. I also loved the whole bunch of new characters they introduced like, Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, and Master Eraqus.

Lester811

Oh that's really cool and you are very lucky! I wish I had such anticipation for the games during that time. Little did I know, the game I was playing would become one of my favorite video game series. I liked BBS for it's command Deck system, the melding, the collectables, and the more serious story. I also loved the whole bunch of new characters they introduced like, Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, and Master Eraqus.

Yeah I loved the tone of BBS the ending with ventus and that song gets me in the feels every time.... That game is actually super depressing if you think about it. I sincerely hope that they will make the three of them ( aqua, terra, ventus) playable ... Even if it's just for a little time. I think that the fans are so invested in those three now that they really would be missing a golden opportunity to do some fan service. Do you have any theories as to how they might be brought back in KH3? I like to hear other theories and see if they are similar to what I think will happen.

Antar

Awards
Yeah I loved the tone of BBS the ending with ventus and that song gets me in the feels every time.... That game is actually super depressing if you think about it. I sincerely hope that they will make the three of them ( aqua, terra, ventus) playable ... Even if it's just for a little time. I think that the fans are so invested in those three now that they really would be missing a golden opportunity to do some fan service. Do you have any theories as to how they might be brought back in KH3? I like to hear other theories and see if they are similar to what I think will happen.

Yeah, gets me teary eyed every time. Having them playable in KH3 would be pretty cool but I'm not expecting that since I don't mind if we just play as Sora. As to theories on how they will return, I don't even know, I'm not creative in storytelling enough to think of something worthy of Nomura. xD

Back