• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
Hello my name here is ImVentus but I really wanted to change it to Wave so you can call me either one of those or go by my real name Sebastian. Anyhow Im here because Im just like all of you a KH fan and I grew up with KH as my childhood with KH2 being my favourite game in the series. I am a creative artist and I like to draw, edit, make movies, write scripts and design and so much more. Im also a real Disney freak I hold a real passion for animation and Im also athletic. I really like to hang out with people and to make friends. I have a Youtube channel where I make music videos with KH and so much more. Im an animal lover and also a collector so I love to collect merchandise. I have pretty much explained me in this little topic and my personality and I hope that I can make some new friends on this site.
I really wish that KH3 could feature multiplayer cause I would really enjoy to play with other KH fans.
Here's my Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/zaza09602?spfreload=10 Im planning to do a Let's play for 2.5 HD would anyone subscribe if I do and if you would subscribe I would be really grateful.

You will see me most on Creative Media topics cause I have a lot I want to show you guys that I made and make

Also my avatar I have made myself it is me as a keyblade wielder and was inspired by Ventus.

That's all I have to say as a Hello nice to meet you:smile:

Last edited:

Fortissimo

Cool man. Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy the forums chattin' it up with everyone

Nice avatar. I see the resemblance to Ven.

Back