• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dodi Dream

Hello to everyone!
My name is Sarah and I’ve played Kingdom Hearts since I was four, so I literally grew up with this game and I’m a huge fan of it! :D
I wanted to sign up in this forum for a long time, and today I decide to join in; I’m very happy to join this forum, I hope to make new friends and I cannot wait to discuss with you about the series :)
Sorry if my English is bad, I’m Italian and I’m trying to do my best to improve it

Anyway, nice to meet you! :D

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Italian? Your soccer team is dope.

Don't worry we don't judge English grammar here or else I would have been kicked out a long time ago.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Woah! You're Italian? Cool! That's fine if your English is bad. We understand! :D
I've grown up playing Kingdom Hearts too, been my favorite game since then. It's nice to meet you too and you surely will find friends here! :3

Dodi Dream

Thanks to both of you for the welcome, you're so kind :D
I believe I am going to like it here :)

Beamer

Awards
Sorry if my English is bad, I’m Italian and I’m trying to do my best to improve it

Hey Dodi (or Sarah)! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about you're English, from what I can tell it's very good. Even if it was, English is a very contradictory language and confuses those of us fluent in it.

Dodi Dream

Thank you for the welcome :)
I didn't know there were so many people who love Italy xD

Back