• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pandabuddha

Hi and thanks! I hope to have a good time here too! I'll be sure to PM you if I need help with anything~

Be sure to share those Zack, or Sora, cosplay pictures whenever you get around to doing them! And yes, Zack's KH design is really cool. The style of Mt. Olympus fits him really well. @Nomura thanks for making my son look cute. ;;b

pandabuddha

@astral_key Hi and thanks! I'll be sure to~ And I hope to have a great time here, too!

Whenever you get around to that Zack and Sora cosplays, be sure to share some pictures of them! It's always cool seeing the outcome of a person's hard work like that. And yes, Zack's KH design is cool! Mt. Olympus' art style fits him really well. @Nomura thanks for making my son look both cute and cool. ;;b

pandabuddha

Hey there buddy!
Welcome to KHI
Hope you have a good time!
Also LIKE Zack is one of the future cosplay's who I plan to do sometime in the future (besides Sora)! The KH version that is! I fell in love with his design and it looked REALLY cool.
If you ever need anything you can PM me too if you'd like.

Hi and thanks! I'm hoping to enjoy my time here too! And I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions~ :)

And oh cool! Zack's KH design is probably one of my favorites out of all the FF characters introduced in KH. The art style for Mt. Olympus fits him really well, and makes him look both cute and cool! @Nomura thanks for doing this for my son. ;;b Also, if you ever do make those cosplays, I hope you share some pictures of them! It's always cool seeing people's hard work.

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Hello all, and greetings from Michigan, USA! I've been lurking and reading some threads since late 2016, but I finally decided to make an account and actually join everyone here. :)

I've been a fan of the KH series for a while now, but unfortunately haven't gotten to play a lot of the games. ;; Thank goodness LPs exist. BBS is probably my favorite within the series and I will fight anyone that calls Terra an idiot. I'm also 20 years old and currently attending university, which tends to get in the way of me playing the games I want. I'm a huge Nintendo nerd, but Square Enix has a special place in my heart. Final Fantasy, along with Pokemon, was one of the first video games series I was introduced to, so I wanna thank SE for that! I'm also a fan of anime and manga, with Soul Eater and FMA: Brotherhood being two of my all-time favorites.

That's... kinda it? Thanks for reading and I hope to fangirl/fanboy with all of you over KH~ <3

OMG It's another anime and manga fan (who also really loves soul eater and FMAB)!!! welcome! Hope to fangirl with you too, and see you around!

Back